Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mfd colour

Users Country Flag

No worries at all, i paid a bit more because it was a brand new cluster. All the best!

Users Country Flag
    Wow, I can't believe they are so expensive now, I paid about 350 each shipped over from Czech back in 2012 for 2 clusters and recently offloaded one for what i paid for it. Both colour, Petrol brand new.

As far as the 3D cluster is concerned, do you know what year model is cutover where you don't need to replace can gateway?

Users Country Flag
    That's pretty cheap but petrol clusters are much easier to find I believe, was the case when I was looking anyway.

3D clusters need a 7N gateway minimum, not sure for certain when VW started installing gateways with that part number but my 09 doesn't have it

Users Country Flag
    Easier just going standard colour check out aliexpress they usually have them under 500

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Sweet what would I search for the regular key words aren't coming up with anything

Sent via courier pigeon

Users Country Flag

My MY13 built in 2012 has 7N

Address 19: CAN Gateway (J533) Labels: 7N0-907-530-V2.clb
    Part No SW: 7N0 907 530 AA HW: 7N0 907 530 G

Quote Originally Posted by rjt86 View Post
    That's pretty cheap but petrol clusters are much easier to find I believe, was the case when I was looking anyway.

3D clusters need a 7N gateway minimum, not sure for certain when VW started installing gateways with that part number but my 09 doesn't have it

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123