Thread: Fuse locations in 2013 Alltrack

Users Country Flag

Fuse locations in 2013 Alltrack

Hi All,
    Had a recent problem with my tow pack which was dealer fitted. Long story short I lost a lot of functions and a vcds scan showed the problems were all related to no communication with the towing module. I checked a few internet references for fuses locations and checked all the ones I thought were appropriate. When the dealer was doing the 4 year service I asked them to sort it. Report came back all fixed by replacing two 15 amp fuses. I said that I had checked them all and the "service" consultant mumbled something about other fuses being under the dash near the glovebox. It was late when I picked the car up and everything was working great. I have had a brief look but could't see anything like a fuse panel. Anyone know for sure where it might be or I'll have to go back to the dealer and have them show me.
    Its a joke you can't get an accurate fuse location and description from the manual.
    Any help or comments appreciated
    Thanks in advance

Users Country Flag
    Its in the end of the dash in B 7 's Looks like this You can see the edge of the A pillar in the second pic just get a screwdriver and lever the little gap in the end panel and all will be revealed
    2021 Kamiq LE 110 , Moon White, BV cameras F & B
    Mamba Ebike to replace Tiguan

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Thanks for that. I knew that box was there because that's where I wired my dash cam. I checked the fuses and found none blown but I mightn't have checked the right ones. Do you have a list of exactly what fuse does what?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Users Country Flag
    Hope There was a website with them on that was free but now you have to donate to get full access. I havent used it for a year or two and cant remember the guys name that had it

Here it is https://sites.google.com/site/1810martin/passat-b7-fuse-assignment

GO to the home page and donate 5 Euros or BP and we will get what we want

Remember that depending on your options fuse positions may be different or even no existent
    Last edited by Hillbilly; 20-05-2017 at 09:38 PM.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly View Post
    Hope There was a website with them on that was free but now you have to donate to get full access. I havent used it for a year or two and cant remember the guys name that had it

Here it is https://sites.google.com/site/1810martin/passat-b7-fuse-assignment

GO to the home page and donate 5 Euros or BP and we will get what we want

Remember that depending on your options fuse positions may be different or even no existent
    Yeah quite a few sites like that one. First they copy info what people post for free or the just get it from manufacturer, then change it a bit and want you to pay them for that.
    Like this mob here Volkswagen Transporter T5 ESSENTIALS (from September 2009 – 2014) – fuse box diagram | Auto Genius

He took it from my sticky thread, at least he doesn't ask directly for money for it.

T5 ESSENTIALS (from September 2009), Fuses location,

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Transporter View Post
    Yeah quite a few sites like that one. First they copy info what people post for free or the just get it from manufacturer, then change it a bit and want you to pay them for that.
    Like this mob here Volkswagen Transporter T5 ESSENTIALS (from September 2009 – 2014) – fuse box diagram | Auto Genius

He took it from my sticky thread, at least he doesn't ask directly for money for it.

T5 ESSENTIALS (from September 2009), Fuses location,

In fairness to Martin it was free when I first got my car for quite while but I think like you he got fed up with people ripping it off and portraying it as theirs (As he says on the site) Anyway $8 is not a lot for access I guess

Users Country Flag Thread Starter

Went and spoke to the service agent and they pointed me to another fuse location on the left hand side of the dash. It had a fuse rail with the two trailer fuses in it that was just straight and didn't look like the one on the right hand side of the car . Luck I found it because I had my trailer hooked up and blew the fuses again. Luckily my electrical engineer son had a look for me and found a short to earth in the running lights on the trailer. Ok during the day but turn the lights on and "poof" ...blown fuses. Remembered it was just on dusk the first time they blew!