Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Bonkers 10.4 inch infotainment system

Users Country Flag Thread Starter

There are 2 versions of discover media. One with dab and one without.
    I have the dab version.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk
    2011 Skoda Octavia vRS TDI DSG wagon|Revo Stage 1|Race Blue|Leather|Dynamic Xenons w 6000K|9w7 BT|THA475 Amp+active sub|Whiteline ALK|RVC|
    2009 R36 wagon|Biscay Blue|RVC|Tailgate|ECU and DSG tune|LED DRL/Indicators|3D colour cluster|Quad LED tail rings|Climatronics upgrade|Dynaudio retrofit|B7 RLine Flat Steering Wheel|3AA CCM|TPMS Direct|B7 Adaptive Cruise with Front Assist|Discover Media retrofit|PLA 2.0|Lane Assist|BCM retrofit|High Beam Assist|DQ500

Users Country Flag
    Is there anyone interested in buying this 10.4” unit off me? I’m selling my R36 and putting the RNS510 back in it.

I’m located in Vic happy to show you it working ect, I think I have a video of me playing around with it also that I can dig up

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by rjt86 View Post
    Is there anyone interested in buying this 10.4” unit off me? I’m selling my R36 and putting the RNS510 back in it.

I’m located in Vic happy to show you it working ect, I think I have a video of me playing around with it also that I can dig up
    I’ll swap you my dns810 plus cash your way??

szabolcsr70@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by 909OGO View Post
    Here we go, does this makes me the second person to trial the "Tesla" like infotainment system? Haha

Attachment 30244

Attachment 30245

Attachment 30246

Attachment 30247

Attachment 30248

Attachment 30249

So according to the seller in China, the unit I got is so called Version 3, which has air-con controls on both side of the screen, the one Ryan is using (apparently) is Version 1 which has less buttons BUT my unit came loaded with Android 4.4.4 Kitkat whereas Ryan's version 1 has Android 6 Marshmallow, go figure!

Functionality wise i assume is the same, i had highline RVC and needed the RGB converter box to make it work and it did.
    Hi
    What are the opinions and experience about this radio, please inform me.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234