Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2009 B6 Passat R36 Running Costs

Quote Originally Posted by rjt86 View Post
    That's true but I got the cats after the comparison between the cars, they were supposedly partially clogged also....
    hmmm .. that is interesting. perhaps your cars been 'run in' in the most optimal way haha 2009 B6 Passat R36 Running Costs

*sorry for the threadjack*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by esskayy View Post
    hmmm .. that is interesting. perhaps your cars been 'run in' in the most optimal way haha 2009 B6 Passat R36 Running Costs

*sorry for the threadjack*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Could be.....Dosnt make much sense to me either but I'm not complaining lol

Surely insurance alone will cost you an arm and a leg. Petrol was also one of the factors why I stopped driving ours to work - gone back to the little GTI which still sets me back abit to and from work.

Users Country Flag

You are young. Do yourself a favour, invest in your future, not a money pit like a European car (or any car for that matter). Buy yourself a little echo or jazz something like that for under 4k(or an impreza if you want to splurge) and all that money you save you will be able to buy something really nice later in life.

And buying something like that you will only need 3rd party insurance. If you write it off who cares buy another one, after 2 years of fully insured passat your probably no worse off, that even if that happenss. I dare say to fully insure an R36 would be at least 2k per year, thats IF anyone will even cover you.

Every time you get something done, like tint or repair your roof lining as soon as you tell them the car the price goes up by at least 20%
    Last edited by ZR36; 29-07-2017 at 08:40 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123