Thread: Feedback, Reviews & Complaints

Users Country Flag

Feedback, Reviews & Complaints

Thread Created 5 March 2016

We value any and all feedback (compliments or criticisms) and you’d be surprised how often and how quickly we act on comments. Please post below with your testimonials, suggestions, criticisms, or any other correspondence, directly to our General Customer Service Email

If it’s about a product, we especially invite you to use this thread to share your experiences with others. A review can be submitted for any product, and we publish all genuine commentary.

Prior to creating this, we did not have a feedback, reviews & complaints thread, therefore, any interaction with previous dealings with VW Central are welcome. We are transparent and would love to know what you think about us.

Please post your experiences.

If you feel you have a serious problem, you are welcome to email our VW Central Complaints Department.

This will go directly to more senior staff for initial review.

We’ll do everything we can to leave you happy
    Genuine VW Parts Importer | Navigation | Bluetooth |
    Repairs | Lighting | Coding | Programming |Cameras

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Some posts we have found in other threads, let's try and keep it all consolidated here

Quote Originally Posted by fastmk7 View Post
    Been using Dean at VW Central for some time now with he sourcing of upgrades for my 2015 GTI PP , he has been invaluable in the setting up of my new 8" Discovery Pro system, and the retrofitting of "R" xenons in place of the std GTI xenons , also elec folding mirrors with puddle lights, these mods were done just after purchase and as it was one of the first to have these mods done there was a lot of tweaking to be done. Currently fitting IPE valvetronic exh also supplied by Dean.Waiting to go on are Wortec front Daisy style discs with 6 piston calipers, larger alloy engine sump and oil cooler, larger DSG sump and oil cooler.He is passionate about the products and very knowledgeable when it comes to coding.Thoroughly recommended.
    To be fair it would not have happened without the help of Ben Fearnough he did a great job in the setting up and install of these parts as well, between them both there seems little that is not possible.

Quote Originally Posted by dsgwhizza View Post
    thanks for the lucky last one you posted to me the other week.

got it the day after i paid for it

cheers again.
    Quote Originally Posted by kamold View Post
    Shout out to Dean from VW Central who figured out what I needed to do with the pin swap to get the panel remembering its settings.
    Last edited by VW Central; 05-03-2016 at 04:25 PM.

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Some posts in the MK7 Golf R MIB II Retrofit Thread:

Quote Originally Posted by 2muchcoffeeman View Post
    To the best of my knowledge, mine was the first of these to be done in Australia and I have no regrets whatsoever.

I follow people who are all over the road and sit at the lights watching drivers around me with mobile in hand sending SMS, doing god knows what else and just waiting for the day that they fail to notice the constabulary beside them and risking a 4 pointer and $400+. No need to even think about touching the phone.

For my spend, the 8" screen, carplay, maps, active traffic, voice control and DAB+ were worth every cent. All this before the additional functionality with music etc. Speed cams in and enabled.

Dean and his team saw this through from beginning to end and whist I read of MIB II glitches in some new cars, mine is perfect.

Thanks VW Central.
    Quote Originally Posted by peekay34 View Post
    Mate I also have this unit as well. Quite happy with it as well. The maps on these are far better. I worked with VW Central recently to get the latest ones installed. Love the screen and quality of the 8 inch display leaves my old one for dead.

Users Country Flag

Dean managed to source a Colour instrument cluster for my diesel CC which I attempted to find it in the past with no luck, Dean found it in a day. He took care of everything, organised the shipping over to the workshop and did the install, with everything done professionally and at a great price!

I will be visiting them for all my future VW needs & I recommend them to be your first call.

Before-original white display:

After-colour R line display installed:
    Last edited by rjt86; 27-03-2016 at 08:12 AM.

Users Country Flag

Hello everyone.

Just wanted to give Dean a well deserved plug for supplying me with the 8" Discover Pro and folding mirrors for my MY16 GTI PP. He was always available to answer my questions (some were dumb) with great patience and his knowledge of the products was top notch. In my view the upgrade from the MIB II represents good value for a genuine VW product. It comes with many features and above all it is much more reliable than the MIB II it replaced with none of the problems, such as the well known ParkPilot issue. The mirrors are flawless and are also a great, well worth addition. Thanks again Dean.

Victor
    White MY17 Golf 7R with DSG and DAP.