Thread: WTS: 2016 VW Golf GTI 40 years Manual 2000kms!

WTS: 2016 VW Golf GTI 40 years Manual 2000kms!

2016 Volkswagen Golf GTI 40 years Manual

The GTI 40 years is brand new with only 2000kms! It has been barely driven and has always been garaged. It even still has the new car smell! It is a rare model being manual (only 100 in Australia) and has been optioned with a panoramic sunroof.

I have meticulously taken care of this car from day one by getting paint protection applied on the entire car by Frank at Definitive Car Detailing. I have had the following services performed on the GTI 40 years:
    -Brila premium liquid glass on the entire body via spray-gun 4 layer +Infra red curing
    -Brila engine bay plastics & underside of bonnet
    -Brila door jambs
    -Brila glass
    -Brila on Rims (outer and inner) and on brake calipers
    -Opti-guard the entire interior of the car
    -Self-healing Scratch resistant paint protection film on headlights & all B-pillars

The GTI 40 years has also recently had its first service at Exoticars by Arthur, one of the most respected VW mechanics in the business. Guaranteeing top quality service and maintaining VW factory warranty.

The window tinting has been done by Rob from Hunters Hill Window Tinting, who is a notorious for being able to successfully tint the little triangle bit of the front windows. The front windows are tinted to match the factory tinted/smoked rear glass and the rear windows are tinted with clear UV tint.

I have also sourced Lakin custom plate brackets for both front and rear. This allows for the ugly & bulky factory plastic bracket to be removed, making the plate placement more aesthetic and eliminates the possibility of the plates vibrating/rubbing against and ruining the paint work. I have purchased full sized euro plates front and rear to match with the rego “GTI40C” which are protected with clear Kingpin plate covers.

As you can see I have spared no expense in protecting and maintaining the GTI 40 years. Unfortunately, my circumstances have changed requiring me to sell the car. Please contact me if you are interested via PM or 0424427065.

Price was $49,000...now $46,000!! Urgent Sale!

Last edited by Vinty; 10-12-2017 at 05:37 PM.

Bump! URGENT SALE! Price reduced to $46,000!! Must go soon or will trade-in;( Would like to see it go to a VW enthusiast! Please contact me for an inspection!