Thread: Volkswagen R32 MKIV

Users Country Flag

Volkswagen R32 MKIV

I picked up the R32 #57 in February 2004 and has been the best car I have ever owned. I am a mature aged owner that has driven it but never thrashed it like so many others I have seen. The exhaust sound is addictive as is the smooth relentless acceleration.
    It has average km's for its age, the first 160,000 km's was done in the first 3 years and rest till 2 years ago. I have only driven it 7 or 8 times in the past few years and don't really get the time to anymore. I would like it to go to someone that will drive it and enjoy it like I have.
    Yes, it has a few stone chips on the front bumper and needs a few things done to keep it in good shape. The interior is excellent and has the usual wear on the seat bolster and the head lining needs some attention.
    It has no accidents and has regularly been serviced and I have used Mobil One exclusively.
    It is fitted with KW V3 Coilovers, Weichers strut brace, wheel spacers front & rear, APR Stage 1 Tune installed at 5000 km's, CDA cold air intake, Kenwood DVD/CD/MP3 player with Bluetooth. I still have the original CD/Cassette that will come with the car. The windscreen was recently replaced as was the battery and genuine gear shift knob. The wheels have been professionally finished in graphite metallic lacquer and a I have a new Cupra R spoiler lip that will come with the car.
    It is #57 and comes with the two numbered key rings, R32 umbrella and yes the R32 pen which is very rare. All this comes in the original case that I received these in. For additional cost I also have four Porsche Lobster Claw rims that will fit the car with adapters.
    This car has been treated like a member of our family and it will be sad to see it go, but needs a new owner to care for it like I have.
    If you are interested, please call me.... no tyre kickers and I will not respond to SMS offers.
    Last edited by Billecartz; 23-07-2017 at 07:58 PM.
    [/COLOR] 2016 VW Golf GTI MK7 40 Years, DSG, Tornado Red, Tinted Windows,
    2016 VW T6 Multivan Generation Six, Cherry Red with Candy White, VanEssa System with Kitchen, Mattress, Storage Bags, Swivel Seat, Roof Racks with Thule Pod, Dometic Anthracite Awning, Blackout Curtains, Bonnet Bra plus more ..

Please add a price and contact number... nobody can call you if your number is not listed.
    '07 Touareg V6 TDI with air suspension
    '98 Mk3 Cabriolet 2.0 8V
    '99 A4 Quattro 1.8T