Thread: For sale - S3 equiivalent Aruba Blue APR tuned Quattro A3 with black leather interior

For sale - S3 equiivalent Aruba Blue APR tuned Quattro A3 with black leather interior

Quattro A3 with stage 1 ECU tune by APR (189 kw, 411nm), has the same power and more torque (411 vs 330nm) than a standard S3. Petrol 2.0 litre turbo, great 6 speed auto, Quattro Awd, S line package and good brakes. Aruba blue pearl effect paint with a black leather interior. Great condition inside and out.

Full service history with log books and the oil chain tensioner all done (read other threads on this forum) this is great value now at $14300 (was 16900, then 15500) and will bring the next lucky person years of motoring pride and joy just as it has done for us.

Only 134000 km on the clock. Genuine sale and a great buy.

See carsales add for pics and further details http://www.carsales.com.au/cars/deta...901.1517221161

I am in Northern NSW, only 35 minutes from the Gold Coast airport and happy to meet buyers there/pickup if needed. Also happy to provide other pics, the APR tune manual and a copy of the original add when we purchased the car if that assists. PM if interested.

Last edited by jimbomort; 15-04-2018 at 12:19 PM. Reason: updated info and price
    Tiguan TSI Catalina blue, Manual

now $16,900

Cant believe it hasn't sold yet. A 2.0 litre Turbo Quattro A3 with APR tune is fantastic value in comparison to a Golf R and the A3 interior is very classy. Awesome value now at 15,900, want my carport space back. This is a VW watercooled special

Price hasn't changed on other listings.
    Last edited by jimbomort; 06-03-2018 at 06:12 PM. Reason: added more detail

Users Country Flag
    maybe its not that your car isnt good value..... I beleive it is.

Could be the issue for most peeps is your location.
    Maybe Put in your carsales ad the Distance from closest airport and offer to pick the person up.
    Just a thought.

also.....Is that a Stock Steering Wheel for that Year ? Appears to be newer - 2011/2012 ?
    Volkswagen -Enthusiasten

Thanks Mark and great feedback. My understanding is that is the original, either way certainly works well, never had any problems with.

Quote Originally Posted by markh View Post
    maybe its not that your car isnt good value..... I beleive it is.

Could be the issue for most peeps is your location.
    Maybe Put in your carsales ad the Distance from closest airport and offer to pick the person up.
    Just a thought.

also.....Is that a Stock Steering Wheel for that Year ? Appears to be newer - 2011/2012 ?

Bump, now $15,500

Bump, now $15,500

Bump

Price reduction, now $14,300 (negotiable)