Thread: Polo GTI 9n3

Users Country Flag

Exclamation Polo GTI 9n3

$5500 with WA rego, $6800 with 12 month rego negotiable

Selling my Polo GTI due to moving to Sydney, it has been a great little car for me but will be of use to me in the city. Car has been brought over from WA but is being registered for he new owner in NSW. Make sure you check the car you buy has had the timing belt done recently!

Car has been a perfect, reliable and cheap to run car. With the 1.8t engine it also pretty dam quick too!

During my ownership I have had a major service done at around 125k costing a total of $1800, changing absolutely everything including timing belt and water pump - good for another 5years!

Brand new battery two weeks ago, $200

Replacement of coolant sensor $140
    Replacement of brake pedal sensor $165
    2 new tyres and wheel alignment
    Replacement of anti roll bar link x2 $290

Bodywork is in pretty good condition, nice and shiny all over with no Sun fading at all.

Interior is in good condition, mats used all the time so carpet is in great condition. Seats are also in good condition, no wears or tears. Rear seats are perfect, not even sure if anyone has ever sat in them....

Boot has the original rubber mat and is all in all good condition. Spare full size alloy wheel and full rubber, all tools are there.

Pioneer head unit.
    All the usual, cruise control, a/c, traction control switch, fog lights, trip computer, elec windows... Everything works.

As with all loved cars it isn't without its negative:
    Few tiny stone chips on the bonnet from freeway driving.
    A few kisses on the side from inconsiderate people opening doors, no scratches but you can see in the reflection at a certain angle.

Nothing serous, just minor minor cosmetics but had to be mentioned for those that expect a showroom car for bargain bin prices

Over all its a seriously great car for the money, certainly a very fun and enjoyable drive!

Any question's just ask!

pictures here

Polo GTI 9n PRICE UPDATE | Cars, Vans & Utes | Gumtree Australia Leichhardt Area - Annandale | 1147303361
    Last edited by Daly87; 30-05-2017 at 05:51 PM.

Users Country Flag Thread Starter

Price reduction. Who wants it!?