Up for sale is my MK4 R32 number 149. This is a second mature owner vehicle and I have had it for the last 8 years. The car is up for sale as I have upgraded and there is no more room in the garage and funds will contribute to my next project.
This car is in amazing condition as per photos and has been well looked after living life in a garaged environment - all receipts for work can be provided along with full service history from Prestige & Performance here in Brisbane and Eurospec Tuning in Perth.

The car has a number of aftermarket refinements made and ALL original parts and spares I have collected over the years will be made available to the new owner.

Price: $23,880

Klms: 96,800

Modifications include:

Exterior
Slimeline weatershields
Headlight protectors (has a spare set of headlights as well)
Matched grille inserts same as front in rear diffuser
Car Bra
Blacked out front grille - original DBP available

Wheels & Brakes
Staggered OX Wheels 8inch front & 8.5inch Rears - looks awesome!
New Yokohama rubber
Upgraded slotted rotors 2piece DBA T4000 on front - better replacement than OEMs maintained OEM calipers
Upgraded slotted rotors DBA on rear
Original Aristo Rims
Spare full size OX Wheel for front as one rim has some gutter rash

Engine & Drive Train
Carbonio Cold Air Intake
Original Intake is provided
Viezu ECU flash - comes with hand controller and laptop should you wish to change
New clutch done in last 5,000klm
HPA Competition Haldex controller - OEM will be provided
Oversized exhaust tips on stock system with flapper delete mod done - sounds great and NOT loud
Suspension and handling
Lowered H&R springs - original springs available
Unibrace XB

Sound System & Interior
Clarion DVD | GPS & Bluetooth Handsfree Head Unit using original speakers (original head unit is available)
LED lighting kit done from ECS Tuning

This car represents a great investment and as evidenced above car has had tasteful modifications undertaken and should you wish can be taken back to its original state. The care is priced competitively for all the specifications and time that has gone into it. If you wish to make an offer please inspect the car first as it will impress. Priced at $23,880

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk