Thread: 2016 MK7R For Sale

Users Country Flag

2016 MK7R For Sale

2015 Volkswagen Golf R 7 Auto 4MOTION MY16

Hi all, I've moved overseas so have my MK7 for sale. Currently listed at $44,850. I have knocked back offers of below $40k, I would rather keep making payments on it for the next 8 months then sell it that cheap.

Seeking quick sale, reasonable offers considered. Please see carsales ad for pictures, but description below.

2015 build, 2016 compliance MY16 Golf R DSG. One owner since new, The car has had some work done on it since purchasing, as follows;
    S2T Paddleshift extensions
    Stage II Tune (CPI Performance)
    DSG Tune (CPI Performance)
    Air Intake (VW Racing)
    3" Downpipe (Invidia)
    Wagner Racing intercooler
    Lowering springs (VW Racing - great ride quality)
    Tinted windows (fitted at dealership)
    Resonator delete done at Rob Bliss Exhausts but standard pipe put back in as too much crackle and pop for me, but straight pipe still available and is flanged allowing easy switching in and out.

There is finance owing on the vehicle and this will be paid out prior to the sale. I am an asset finance broker and am able to provide very good finance deals if required. I am able to provide a roadworthy certificate if required.

Plates will not be sold with the vehicle, will be replaced with standard QLD registration plates.

Please call or text with any questions and I will respond when I can.

Reasonable offers will be considered.

Car is able to be viewed at Newstead, Waterford West or Mount Gravatt if needed.

As I'm overseas my sister has the vehicle at present. If you would like to call me you can reach me on +447393874480 or via PM would be best.

Thanks,

Mark.
    Cheers,
    Mark.
    If it has tits or wheels, it's gonna cost you.
    2016 Mk7 R DSG White : S2T paddles, VWR R600 Intake, VWR Springs, Res delete and custom 4" tips

Users Country Flag Thread Starter

Bump. still for sale. Reasonable offers considered. Looking to have this sold before end of January at the latest.
    Cheers,
    Mark.
    If it has tits or wheels, it's gonna cost you.
    2016 Mk7 R DSG White : S2T paddles, VWR R600 Intake, VWR Springs, Res delete and custom 4" tips