Thread: 2008 Vrs Octavia Hatch Manual - 147TFSI Slightly Modded

Users Country Flag

2008 Vrs Octavia Hatch Manual - 147TFSI Slightly Modded

Ok so my baby has to go up for sale.
    Recently I have changed my job meaning massive Km's each day travel. As well as this I have broken my leg and cant drive. Apart from the fact that I don't really want to put the Km's on the Occy, I've done my figures and can save big on a small diesel. I'm a single dad with low income so kind of a big deal. My loss is your win.

The Car:
    2008 Skoda Octavia RS Hatch Race Blue. Manual 140,000 Km's
    -Comes with all the normal features that the RS has.
    -I'm the second owner of this car having owned it since 37k Km.
    -I've done all the general servicing and most of the work on the car myself.
    -Timing belt, pullies and water pump replaced at 120k km.
    -Fuel pump replaced at 60k km.
    -Plugs replaced at last service.
    -Rear pads and discs recently replaced, front pads and discs already purchased and waiting to go on.

Mods (the good stuff):
    -Custom Code tune running 14psi
    -3" down pipe to just in front of the fuel tank, 3" 200 cell Catalytic converter.
    - GFB DV+ Diverter valve
    -BSH PVC revmp removing the old PVC valve
    -R8 Coils on plugs
    -VM shifter bushes
    -Polyurethane Torque Arm insert
    -Adams front slotted rotors
    -Towbar with removable swan neck includes computer to trick the CANBUS and self checking for trailer lights.
    -Daytime running lights
    -HID headlights
    -LED lights throughout
    -Upgraded headunit with integrated GPS (running IGO). Current maps.
    -Reverse camera.
    -In dash TV
    -35% Tints
    -Extra fused power in the boot for a fridge.
    -Currently running a 12" Sub and amp in the boot which I will not be selling with the car. However all the cabling will be staying with the car. 4 Gauge fused power running from the battery to the boot.

Servicing has been done every 10k km with full synth oil and always done an upper head clean as well.
    Rego runs out in May. Has all the normal carpark dings and missing gloss coat on the spoiler.
    Because of my broken leg I'm struggling to get photos at the moment. Happy to talk via the phone send me a PM.

Asking $6000 ONO.

Thanks in Advance

Jason
    Last edited by VRSJas; 09-03-2018 at 03:05 PM.
    Skoda Octavia Vrs 2008 TFSI Race Blue

| CC Phase 2 tune | BSH PCV revamp | DRL's | HID | LED's | 35% Tints | Towbar |es1099 HU | Rev. Camera | R8 Coils | Brisk LSG Plugs | Adams slotted Fr Rotors | Torque arm insert | 3" Down Pipe | High flow cat |GFB DV+ | VM Shifter Bushes |

Users Country Flag Thread Starter

| CC Phase 2 tune | BSH PCV revamp | DRL's | HID | LED's | 35% Tints | Towbar |es1099 HU | Rev. Camera | R8 Coils | Brisk LSG Plugs | Adams slotted Fr Rotors | Torque arm insert | 3" Down Pipe | High flow cat |GFB DV+ | VM Shifter Bushes |

The inside of the car is still dirty. Because of my broken leg I'm still struggling to clean it.

Users Country Flag

Thank you, who ever gets this car is going to get a great platform to improve on or just drive.
    My parents have been driving it once a week and they love it compared to their normal Mazda SP25.

The car has now been detailed and comes with a spare set of rims and roof racks.
    I listed it on Carsales last night.
    Because the rego runs out in May I will be putting 3 months rego on it.

Cheers
    Jason