Thread: 2008 Polo GTI with APR TUNE

2008 Polo GTI with APR TUNE

First time posting 😀...
    Time has now come to sell my little pocket rocket. Opening this up to fellow members before it goes up on car sales.

Full service history at Prestige Auto Works in Airport West along with APR tune, APR diverter valve and down pipe (Stock will be provided). Currently on 97377km

18inch alloys with alot of tread still left on the tyres. Alloys do have some rash.

Most recent service carried out in April 2017. Things that need attention are PCV valve and Front caster bushes.

Road worthy will provided once a dep has been left.

Looking for $10,000 Ono

PM with any queries.

Thanks

Sent from my D6653 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by kesh7001; 02-07-2017 at 08:46 PM.

Users Country Flag
    Hmm 'Most recent service carried out in April 2018'. Complementary future service for the new owner? Looks like a good GTi hope you sell well!

Quote Originally Posted by Polo GTEye N9 View Post
    Hmm 'Most recent service carried out in April 2018'. Complementary future service for the new owner? Looks like a good GTi hope you sell well!
    Oops. Good pick up. Meant 2017 😀
    Quote Originally Posted by kesh7001 View Post
    First time posting 😀...
    Time has now come to sell my little pocket rocket. Opening this up to fellow members before it goes up on car sales.

Full service history at Prestige Auto Works in Airport West along with APR tune, APR diverter valve and down pipe (Stock will be provided). Currently on 97377km

18inch alloys with alot of tread still left on the tyres. Alloys do have some rash.

Most recent service carried out in April 2018. Things that need attention are PCV valve and Front caster bushes.

Road worthy will provided once a dep has been left.

Looking for $10,000 Ono

PM with any queries.

Thanks