Thread: 2008 Golf GTI MK5 DSG

Users Country Flag

2008 Golf GTI MK5 DSG

Hi all,

It is time for me to upgrade. As sad as I will be, I have put a deposit on a Golf R and I don't have enough room (says the wife) for both. For sale is my 2008 Golf GTI MK5 DSG, it has 87,000km, I have a roadworthy done and it has 11 months rego, so it's good to go.

I have it listed for $22,800 in a few places but am open to offers.

Leather Trim
    DSG
    18" black wheels with Kumho KU36's with 60% rubber on the front and 80% on the rear remaining.
    3" dump pipe with high flow cat
    intake with K&N pod filter
    stage 2 Tune by Bluefin, I will include the controller to remove and re-add the tune at any time.
    badge-less grill and badge recess on the bonnet has been professionally filled and repainted with the black insert.
    The roof also has black vinyl wrap to match the bonnet. All bumpers and skirts have been colour coded
    lowered using pedders springs.
    It has always been garaged and serviced by Jimmy at Alba European.

For the right price I will also be including in the sale all standard parts that have come off the car. These include, standard Gti wheels and tyres, standard intake/engine cover, standard front grill, standard springs and dump pipe.

In the last few weeks I have fitted a new battery, had all brake pads replaced and discs machined so the buyer has nothing left to do.

Please note: Number plates do not come with the car.

If you have any questions you can either pm me or call me on 0402 837 678.

Thanks Brendon

Users Country Flag Thread Starter

Bump, open to offers