Selling two of my 2door Golfs. Location - Launceston

One is a 79 - plastic bumper, No major rust in the shell. Rolling car/shell... (Engine & 4sp or 5sp box may be negotiated in sale). Has old rusty metal sunroof in roof currently. Can supply with a roof cut or folding sunroof for the right price.
Colour - LemonGelb (Lemon Yellow) Has been stored undercover for 5+years but has surface rust spots in paint from stone chips. Comes with choice of 5xmatching period alloys or standard rims. Pieced together interior of mis-matched pieces. Was bought by me in semi stripped state, and that's how it is now... Front seats are there, and I have some rears to choose from which could be made to fit... All glass is good, all panels are good.. very honest car. (Other than someone having installed a GTi grille) THIS IS NOT A GTi.....

$800 as a roller, willing to negotiate on fit out, etc for right dollars...

Other is a 77 Chrome bumper. 1600 with Auto box.
Interior is fair in this one, but complete. Good basis for a resto, bring a battery, plonk it in and drive it onto the trailer.

Have multiple engines, boxes, panels, parts... you need it, we can negotiate in the deal...
Convert it to a Manual, your choice 4sp, 5sp, etc...

$800 including a host of parts as negotiated at the time. I can deliver at additional cost. If photos are required, or you live local and want to check them out please SMS or call me.

Priced for a quick sale, but happy to look at offers of either trades, part trades with cash my way or other offers...
Code:
SMS or Call
0408 875 433