Thread: Bridgestone Potenza RE003 - Grip at All Four Wheels

Users Country Flag

Bridgestone Potenza RE003 - Grip at All Four Wheels

The Subaru Impreza WRX has been a mainstay of the Australian automotive scene for 20 years. The latest WRX debuted in 2014, taking a gigantic leap in terms of looks, driveability and capabilities. Featuring an all new turbocharged, 2-litre, 197kW boxer engine, a brand new chassis with a longer wheelbase, as well as a CVT (continuously variable transmission) option for the first time, the WRX is determined to burnish its reputation as an everyday performance sedan.

The Bridgestone Potenza RE003 is perfectly suited to the new WRX, offering incredible grip to match the clever symmetrical all-wheel drive system, while providing decent thread wear and road noise levels for everyday useability.

For more information on the Potenza RE003, click HERE.

LINKS:

Bridgestone Australia - www.bridgestonetyres.com.au/

Bridgestone Australia Facebook - www.facebook.com/BridgestoneAU

Users Country Flag
    The rubbish WRX aside, the RE003's are amazing. I recently fitted a pair to my Passat Alltrack as the rubbish OE Continental tyres were making annoying noises and had terrible grip in wet or dry. I cannot recommend this rubber for everyday driving enough. They're quiet on the road, stick like glue and handles wonderfully when it gets rather moist on the road. I'm presently debating if to dump my brand new OE tyres for these off my Golf R as they're also terrible. What a top effort Bridgestone!

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Hi mythik,

Thank you for your positive feedback. If you are looking to change tyres on your Golf R (brilliant car by the way), take advantage of our current promotion where you can have up to $150 cash back on the purchase of four Bridgestone Potenza tyres, which include the RE003.

For more information on our current promotions, visit Bridgestone Pricing Specials & Tyre Sale Offers

Kind Regards,
    The Bridgestone Team

Users Country Flag

I've got them on my R and I have to agree with mythik, these tyres are great for wet and dry road use.
    Current ride - Golf R 7.5 DAP, Sunroof, Dynaudio, DSG