Thread: Spare keys and remotes

Users Country Flag

Spare keys and remotes

I can offer either original keys and remotes or aftermarket. The downside to original is that with most VAG cars from 2005 the keys need to come from VW, which can take up to 2 weeks. I do have very good quality remote and non remote keys which is what I mostly use.I can do most makes and models up to 2012.

These prices are for forum members and are usually a bit higher, so if you are interested in getting a spare key please say you are from here to get the discount. Prices are on aftermarket parts.

Non remote key from $140
    Again with most cars from 2005 you can not get a non remote key from the dealer, these keys are useful for going to he beach as there are no electronics to get damaged, it is also a cheaper alternative for a spare key.

Remote key from $285
    These look and feel just like the original key

The prices can go up slightly as programming can take longer depending on what cluster is fitted to the car, some the SKC can be read easily and others the cluster needs to be removed.

If you have a key that is starting to fall apart I can also replace the key and remote shell , even replace the buttons on the remote.

Audi - Volkswagen remote key Adelaide Automotive Locksmiths

Last edited by AALocksmiths; 04-12-2014 at 02:20 PM.