Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: X-Pack Paint protection?

Users Country Flag

The reason I'm asking all these questions is that apart from the marketing talk, which there's plenty of, nothing is convincing me to apply X-Pack to my car. After all, if it was as good as claimed, professional detailers across the country, or the world in fact, would be using it. The fact that one of the worlds best detailers, Paul Dalton uses Modesta, not X-Pack says a lot.
    08 Golf GTI - SOLD

I can understand that your trying to find the best product to apply to your car. after all, for many people a car means more to them than their partner.
    im not here to give you marketing talk, although it is tempting. i just want to provide you with the information i have at hand.
    I wont trash talk competitors, as most products tend to have some benefit, or else they wouldn't be a successful brand, let alone be taken up by large luxury company names.
    At the end of the day, every one has personal preference, whether that is because of word of mouth, personal experience, or some other reasons.
    as for the worlds best detailer, how does one attain this title? i wasnt aware that people in that profession were ranked.

I had a look at the modesta website. seems to be a good enough concept, although the troll in me found this line amusing: "Modesta will reduce the cost and time to maintain the exterior eliminating oxidation & fading of the paint before it begins to increase the resale value."
    "before it begins to increase the resale value" haha people really need to proof read
    Last edited by wantonchaos; 21-10-2014 at 01:23 PM. Reason: missed word in quote

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415