Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Pomponazzi 880xx paint protection

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
    Anyways I'll post photos and the end of the year once done but Dan's Garage has had rave reviews online.
    They don't come better than Dan.

--- FS: 2016 Golf GTI 40 years, white, DSG, 18,xxxkm -------------------------------------------------------------------
    2019 Audi SQ5 | 2016 Golf GTI CS + OZ UL HLTs | Retired: 2018 Audi RS3 sportback + OZ Leggera HLTs
    2017 Golf R Wolfsburg Sportwagen | 2016 BMW 340i + M-Performance tune/exhaust | 2015 Audi S3 sedan
    2014 Golf GTI + OZ Leggera HLTs | 2012 Polo 77TSI (hers) | 2010 Golf GTI Stage 2 + OZ ST LMs

Really good job done. Really happy with it. Will see how it is in 3months. Definitely makes a noticeable difference.

Tiguan 162tsi Rline fully loaded - NSW

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Looks nice
    How do you find the water beading? Mine still good after 3 mths
    I found the depth of the paint just seemed deeper and glossy also the paint looked a shade or 2 darker did you notice the same with your car?
    2017 Golf Alltrack 135tdi All options
    19 inch Brescia Wheels Golf R brakes front and rear
    Calipers painted Candy apple gold
    New rear sway bar and linkages

Quote Originally Posted by Kachingg View Post
    Looks nice
    How do you find the water beading? Mine still good after 3 mths
    I found the depth of the paint just seemed deeper and glossy also the paint looked a shade or 2 darker did you notice the same with your car?
    The water beading is pretty cool.. even had some light rain which typically just makes cars look dirty. No issues after .. some small droplets here and here but still shiny as. Dust doesn’t seem to stay on either.

I saw a minor change in depth of paint but the paint work looks better now and it is much more glossier. I washed the car in under 15min .. so easy to clean and looks like it’s been polished after just a hose down and wipe dry(water only) ..I will report back in 3 months to see if it keeps its effect. Happy so far.

Tiguan 162tsi Rline fully loaded - NSW

Users Country Flag
    Hey all

Mitch from divine contacted me today i told him i was posting on this forum after i picked up and payed for car

He told me to post for those interested in getting pomp in melb to that he would give 50% off the paint correction portion of the coating process to anyone who mentions this thread to him

I am getting no kickback for it up to you guys if you do it or not
    Really keen on some protection cuz i park outside as well!
    Thought about the pomp vs opti-coat pro before, but given my GTI is in indium grey, I reckon opti-coat pro will prob be ok lol
    Thou your red Alltrack looks amazing with the pomp! Can't wait til my GTI meets Dan at his garage in 2 weeks!
    Current car - MY18 GOLF GTI mk7.5 Indium grey with DAP and Infotainment package
    First car - MY15 Honda Jazz VTi-S metallic steel grey

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by yukari View Post
    Thought about the pomp vs opti-coat pro before, but given my GTI is in indium grey, I reckon opti-coat pro will prob be ok lol
    Thou your red Alltrack looks amazing with the pomp! Can't wait til my GTI meets Dan at his garage in 2 weeks!
    He my my18 Tiguan in Pomponazzi xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    MY18 Tiguan Highline 162TSI - DSG - Driver Assistance Package Sunroof- R-Line Package - Indium Grey. Oct Delivery

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyes24 View Post

Dan from The Ultimate Detailer said he can do golf Wolfsburg Hatches, in Pomponazzi xx $1680.

MY18 Tiguan Highline 162TSI - DSG - Driver Assistance Package Sunroof- R-Line Package - Indium Grey. Oct Delivery

I am glad i got my pomponazzi treatment it makes getting bird poo/tree sap ect off the car so easy nothing sticks to it!

The gloss is amazing i have had multiple random people complementing me on my car in car parks and the servo ect it just glows you gotta be happy with that

Check out eyes24 posts he has had his grey tig done in pomp it looks just as good as i thought it would it may sway you over to the pomponazzi side lol

Quote Originally Posted by Eyes24 View Post

Gratz eyes that looks great mate

Users Country Flag

Gratz eyes that looks great mate
    Thanks mate! Going to pick up soon.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast