Definitive Car

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: crash repairs in adelaide?

crash repairs in adelaide?

Hi all,

Proud owner of polo GTI. Now in need of repairs... sob sob. Anyone know of any good VW repairers in Adelaide? For some reason i'm not going to buy whatever my insurance recommends.

Mods: please move if in wrong thread. Thanks!

Users Country Flag
    Unley Motor Bodies Cnr Maud St & Unley Rd.
    - Ben

1961 Karmann Ghia Coupé - 1993 Golf Cabriolet - 2006 Golf Comfortline 1.9L TDI
    2008 Jetta 2.0L FSI

i have heard that glenelg crash repairs are an authorised repairer. anyone got any feedback from these guys?

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by hibijibis View Post
    i have heard that glenelg crash repairs are an authorised repairer. anyone got any feedback from these guys?

They did an awesome warranty paint job on my A3. Well recommended. Car came back looking like new too.

Gavin

Users Country Flag
    My Dad took his Honda down to Glenelg Crash Repairs when he'd put a slight dent in the rear after backing into a parked car while leaving the driveway. One of the guys came out and had a look at it, then proceeded to pop the dent out by hand - good as new. Dad was stunned and offered to pay, but the guy said it was only a minor thing and not to worry about it.

Dad was impressed by the look of the place and the attitude. Would like to hear your thoughts if you go there.

Cheers.

thanks for the feedback. i think i might go with them. I gave them a ring, and they were very helpful. They also told me they get their suspension work done by the dealer, and not a third party. Hence you are hopefully getting people who have worked on vw's doing the suspension work. Which I value in my polo GTI. Not that the suspension is racetrack, but still my baby!

ok. i rang them up, they organised the tow truck to pick up the car to their place for me, and said they would take care of the rest. the tow truck driver seems to think they are ok.

car now at the repairer. waiting for them to give me a ring with how long to repair.

Users Country Flag
    What are you having done?
    '76 Mk1 Golf - Gone!
    '05 Mk5 2.0 FSI Sportline

Users Country Flag

I have only heard great stuff about them. House mates dad took his Audi there after a minor accident and they did a fantastic job and wasnt charged through the roof!
    Good luck!

| MY15.5 Mk3 Octavia vRS TSI | DSG | Black Pack | H&R Springs | 18" BBS RSII |

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast