Definitive Car

Thread: Car Wrapping in Melbourne area

Users Country Flag

Lightbulb Car Wrapping in Melbourne area

Hey Guys,

I considering get my r32 wrapped because I would like to conserve the paint as best I can. I was wondering if anyone else has done this? If so what did it set you back and where did you go? If you did it yourself how would you rate the difficulty?

Appreciate any input or recommendations.
    As stated above I am in the Melbourne area, prefer if it was in the East .

Users Country Flag
    Also interested in wrapping my roof gloss black. Anyone had experience/prices before? My roof is getting bad sun damage :\

@OP I wouldn't recommend wrapping your entire car yourself. That's quite a difficult task and should really be left with the professionals. The warranty etc would be worth the extra cost. Have you considered paint protection, such as Quartz etc? They have like 3 year warranties, can only be applied by certified technicians etc. Many good reviews if you want to protect your paint.

I have done a bonnet, PITA for large area's with out creases on the edges, mine was done at 10pm before a race and I couldn't spray so, that was enough for the 60/60 rule!
    (60m at 60kph LOL)

Wrap my Ride are probably the best in Vic, nearly all the pro race teams use them (GT3 cars, Audisport, Mercedes, PCA), Nick Thompson I think (maybe another spelling). In Bayswater too.

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Thanks for your input, I had scoped out their website but wasn't sure about it so hadn't bothered to enquire. I will try enquire over the next week and keep you all posted on price and quality if it ends up happening!

any news on prices?

Users Country Flag

I'm Wrapped in Airport West, very high end work. Think multimillion dollar cars, Adrian knows his stuff