Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Car Protection Sydney

Users Country Flag

Car Protection Sydney

Hi has anyone had car protection from either "Definitive Car Detailing" or "Superior Shine" and if so what was your experience?

Thanks in advance.

No personal experience, but I've heard lots of good feedback from customers of Frank at Definitive

Had mine done by Frank, he's great.

Definitely recommend.

Sent from my D6653 using Tapatalk

Users Country Flag
    Haven't used anyone myself because I detail my car myself.

Superior Shine or Dave at Reflect Effect would be my pick.
    08 Golf GTI - SOLD

NSNO, If you're in Chippendale and want opti coat (which is what Frank applies) why not arrange to actually get it done by Opti Coat themselves at their premises in Bourke Street, Alexandria.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Libertyrx1 View Post
    NSNO, If you're in Chippendale and want opti coat (which is what Frank applies) why not arrange to actually get it done by Opti Coat themselves at their premises in Bourke Street, Alexandria.
    Have you actually had anything done at Opticoat Alexandria? Taking delivery of a new car in a few weeks and their location would be awfully convenient from my office, but I would have imagined you'd be paying more to have it done at their own fancy new premises compared to the other places suggested here?

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by adamtmitchell View Post
    Have you actually had anything done at Opticoat Alexandria? Taking delivery of a new car in a few weeks and their location would be awfully convenient from my office, but I would have imagined you'd be paying more to have it done at their own fancy new premises compared to the other places suggested here?
    Not necessarily, get a quote from them and find out.

It's always best to get a few quotes to make sure you are paying the right price.
    08 Golf GTI - SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by adamtmitchell View Post
    Indeed I have. I wouldnt have suggested it otherwise. If anyone knows the product better than anyone, its Joel.
    Last edited by Libertyrx1; 18-11-2016 at 11:38 PM.

Looking at getting this done myself and idea on the cost?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2010 Golf VI GTI|Carbon Steel|DSG|MDI|18" Detroit

Users Country Flag

Hey Ankush

I was looking at opticoat for my new alltrack got a quote of $950
    then started looking around and i have picked pomponazzi paint protection as my go to its more expensive $2000
    but they coat your whole car not just paintwork like opticoat they do wheels, windows,windscreen and all plastic and rubber items
    also the opticoat is only 2-3 microns thick where pomponazzi is 12-20 microns
    Check out youtube the results look amazing and vry tough and durable

Good luck with whatever you go for

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast