Support VWWC

Thread: Sydney Dyno Day EOI

Sydney Dyno Day EOI

Hey guys,

I want to put together a dyno day in Sydney, around mid-May, and am looking for expressions of interest. I also have a few non-VAG mates who are keen to see how much power their cars are making.

I called Port Hacking Automotive and they said the minimum booking is around 25 for a dyno day, hopefully we can put together those kind of numbers. I'm also open to other venues but Port Hacking seems convenient and their Mainline Dyno seems to give reasonable readings.

Please let me know if you're keen to come along, and if mid-May works for you timing-wise. Also please let me know what days during the week would be most suited for each of you.

I posted this on vwgolf.net.au already so I have a few names put down, but so far the interest has been underwhelming. If you're interested please drop a message!

Cheers!

Interested

• propellerhead92 + 2 mates: Any Saturday in may
    • Clive: Any Saturday in may
    • VWJetta: May 13 or earlier

Interested.
    Saturday mid May should be ok.

Octavia RS, Golf R, and an Rx7

Ideas on cost?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by chomped View Post
    Interested.
    Saturday mid May should be ok.

Octavia RS, Golf R, and an Rx7

Ideas on cost?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    I think with 25 people prices would be $50-70. I'll confirm ASAP.

Users Country Flag

I have a mate that works at a shop in Hurstville that also has a Dyno that may be able to host a day. Do you know if they have an AWD dyno? My mates is FWD/RWD only not AWD.

If Port Hacking has an AWD dyno I would be keen to bring my caldina down (And might be able to convince my missus to bring her Tiguan lol). As for date, preferably before Mid-May as my Twins are due then.