Support VWWC

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: wakefield day with mk3's

wakefield day with mk3's

Hey guys,

me and ma mate both vr6's and some of ma other mates were thinkin of goin to wakefield i think on wed 27th june ill confirm that durin next week. Would be great if some of u guys could make it down to meet some of u guys and ill show ya all how its done down there haha considering i do 58.74 sec down there in the race car ide be laughin if i did 1.10 in the vr6 lol. So wat u guys reckon, also is this the rite place to put this?

Cheers
    Alex

gpk_gti Guest
    hey alex,,
    should be in the clubs,meets and events.pm a the mod in control of mk3 and they will move it for you.
    is this a open track day? or private? post up the details of the day,cost,time etc!!!

*moved it for you*
    76 MkI 3 door - daily drive/project - 1.8 5speed
    76 MkI 3 door swallowtail - 16v track car
    76 MkI 3 door "long term" project

its just a speed off the streets open day for cars. Its $100 for practice, $50 for a wakefield park licence which lasts a year (only if u dont already have one or if u dont have a cams licence) and $20 for helmet hire i think. All you need is ur car full lenth clothes and propper shoes. Im pretty sure we goin down on wed 27th but ill confirm that next week. Would be great to meet and greet some of you guys.

Cheers
    Alex

i'll be up for these when my 16v is in
    76 MkI 3 door - daily drive/project - 1.8 5speed
    76 MkI 3 door swallowtail - 16v track car
    76 MkI 3 door "long term" project

gpk_gti Guest
    ohh that sounds good,,,,,,practice ,what does that mean,,,,any other details available??

Users Country Flag
    So much stuff in June, I'll definately be there when my new suspension gets soughted out!
    I'm soo euro even my missus is shaved...

Im up for that
    Cupra 20VT

you can go to wakefield park website just look it up in google and should be first site there i think its wakefieldpark.com.au
    you should all come suspension done or not haha it will be heaps of fun. Im down there havin fun and teachin ma mates how to drive fast without chucking it off the road haha so they got less chance of crashin on the streets which a couple of em have so yea im gonna have a ball of a day and would be awsome to see all u guys there.

Users Country Flag

The day of my last exam!!!!! If there's a chance you could move the date forward, put it up on the forums asap Cheers.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast