Page 9 of 38 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Queensland Raceway Happy Laps (v.5) 27th May 2012 (breakfast)

National circuit, cool. This should also make it muchnsafer with the number of cars. Would make 40 more feasible.
    Track Car: 06 Polo GTI Red Devil mkII
    Daily: 2010 VW Jetta Highline
    Gone but not forgotten: 08 Polo GTI
    ** All information I provide is probably incorrect until validated by someone else **

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by seangti View Post
    National circuit, cool. This should also make it muchnsafer with the number of cars. Would make 40 more feasible.
    I had reduced the limit back down to 35 a few pages back in response to the feedback about having 40. The last 5 or so have only come on board in the last week, and the last place was only taken today. If there's any one else interested, I can put them on a reserve list (as there's usually a couple of people dropping out), and they should have a good chance of a look in.
    Redline3345 MY11 Octavia vRS Wagon TSI DSG | Brilliant Silver | Milltek cat back exhaust | Bilstein PSS10 | TSR Panorama | Remsa | Leather | Sunroof | Towbar | Front Sensors | Boot Protector | Xenons | Corner Fogs | Alarm | Extended Warranty | Superskoda Bits & Bling

Hey guys, are passengers allowed?
    Do we have QR drivers to go with us as instructors?
    .:R32T, Stock Internals | C2 stage III hardware | Schrick 268/272 | SRI by UM | DSG & Engine Code by UM | Side mounted oil cooler

Quote Originally Posted by simple_man View Post
    Hey guys, are passengers allowed?
    Do we have QR drivers to go with us as instructors?
    Passengers are allowed, and have to pay the same as the Driver. QR staff do not accompany anyone as instructors - the event is intended to be driven at road speeds by licensed drivers (although most drivers exceed 100km/hr), and is not a race or timed event, so there is no need for instructors.
    Redline3345 MY11 Octavia vRS Wagon TSI DSG | Brilliant Silver | Milltek cat back exhaust | Bilstein PSS10 | TSR Panorama | Remsa | Leather | Sunroof | Towbar | Front Sensors | Boot Protector | Xenons | Corner Fogs | Alarm | Extended Warranty | Superskoda Bits & Bling

Thanks, that is well understood.
    Still, high skilled instructors are nice to correct your cornering techniques, even if low speed.

How many cars will be on the track at the time? All 35 or in smaller group?
    .:R32T, Stock Internals | C2 stage III hardware | Schrick 268/272 | SRI by UM | DSG & Engine Code by UM | Side mounted oil cooler

Still, high skilled instructors are nice to correct your cornering techniques, even if low speed.

How many cars will be on the track at the time? All 35 or in smaller group?
    All 35 together! 30 is not a problem at Lakeside Park, so 35 should be ok for QR.

Nice and tight. How many runs do we get?

Nice and tight. How many runs do we get?
    Clay - can you help with this Q? I thought that you worked out how many laps you did at LP last event?

Users Country Flag
    there's a course for this, advanced driver training course. $99 for a full day if we can get at least 5 participants.

they will teach you everything to shave lap times.

also incl skip pan runs

I might have a go at this one too. Can you put me on the reserve list please.
    .... now watch a Peugeot turn into a corner !

Page 9 of 38 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast