Page 21 of 38 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Queensland Raceway Happy Laps (v.5) 27th May 2012 (breakfast)

Users Country Flag Thread Starter

Quote Originally Posted by team_v View Post
    Confirming my attendance, just myself thanks.
    Thanks Clay

---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by sortofbigbj View Post
    Ill be there too. Pretty keen regardless of the fact ill have the slowest car out there

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk 2
    Thanks!

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by THE_EGG View Post
    achem, we will see about that haha. I have a pretty slow car too.

I will definately be there
    Thank you

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Scuby_snax84 View Post
    Sorry about the stuff around but my +1 just got asked to work Sunday. Looks like I'll be flying solo after all.
    Thanks for the heads up

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

Aaron mate, it's said that you have exceeded your maximum number of PM's. I'm just confirming that my passenger and I will definately be going

Also I assume it will be like Lakeside where there will be a guy at the front gate who tells you where to go?
    Err, sorry about that - have deleted a few messages now, and also subscribed!

There should be a Track Marshall to tell us where to go.

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Tobes_WIR35 View Post
    Hi Aaron, your inbox is full so here I am confirming for myself and also my invitee Tony MKVI GT 125 TSI
    Thank you! - could you confirm if you and Tony will have passengers or not?

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by nat225 View Post
    confirmed! thx Aaron.

Cheers

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Nardi330 View Post
    hi Aaron,

me, Yeung and Max are all coming. i won't bring passenger but i'm not sure if they will. i have sent them a message and will get back to you soon.

thanks
    Thanks - that would be good if you can get back to me asap

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by seangti View Post
    I'm still all good. just me, no passengers.
    Cheers!

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by VWindahouse View Post
    Still in, just me thanks!

Thankyou!

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by JedR32 View Post
    Unfortunately at this stage I may have to give my spot away
    My haldex doesn't look like it will be fixed before sunday regrettably.
    I will definitely be at the next Queensland Raceway Happy Laps though!
    Sorry I didn't notify you earlier, only just found out a reasonable timeframe
    Hope you enjoy yourself out there on the track!

Jed
    Thanks for letting us know - hope your Haldex is sorted out asap!

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by josh182 View Post
    haha well continuing on with the trend aaron if your inbox is full im in but remove the mx5 driver but add my wife as a paying passenger in my car. thanks heaps
    Thanks mate - we now have another spot for people on reserve list!

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by PugMonkey View Post
    Aaron,

Your mail box is full and I can't get a message through - I'm in. See you there.
    Thanks mate; I have emptied the inbox for anyone else replying now!
    Redline3345 MY11 Octavia vRS Wagon TSI DSG | Brilliant Silver | Milltek cat back exhaust | Bilstein PSS10 | TSR Panorama | Remsa | Leather | Sunroof | Towbar | Front Sensors | Boot Protector | Xenons | Corner Fogs | Alarm | Extended Warranty | Superskoda Bits & Bling

Users Country Flag
    I am on the top of the reserve list~~

Come on~~ 1 more person to withdraw. . . . lol

200cell cat going in Friday and final remap!!!

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Please check main list in first post of this thread to make sure that the details for your entry are correct (i.e., if you have passengers or not).

An asterisk beside your entry indicates that confirmation has been received for your entry.

If there is not an asterisk beside your entry, it means I have not received your confirmation for attending, and you will need to PM me asap to advise accordingly.

Thanks for your assistance!
    Redline3345 MY11 Octavia vRS Wagon TSI DSG | Brilliant Silver | Milltek cat back exhaust | Bilstein PSS10 | TSR Panorama | Remsa | Leather | Sunroof | Towbar | Front Sensors | Boot Protector | Xenons | Corner Fogs | Alarm | Extended Warranty | Superskoda Bits & Bling

guys (and any gals) reminder about increasing your tyre pressures (if it's dry, I'll be running 40psi) and checking wheel nuts and all fluids for Sunday. QR is a much faster circuit with higher cornering loads and a lot more time on full throttle than lakeside which is relatively gentle on the car, if you stay on the black stuff. I haven't driven QR since the resurface, though it was/is a lot harder on tyres and brakes than lakeside and morgan park, probably due to the increased loads and corner speeds.
    Track Car: 06 Polo GTI Red Devil mkII
    Daily: 2010 VW Jetta Highline
    Gone but not forgotten: 08 Polo GTI
    ** All information I provide is probably incorrect until validated by someone else **

Users Country Flag
    guys (and any gals) reminder about increasing your tyre pressures (if it's dry, I'll be running 40psi) and checking wheel nuts and all fluids for Sunday. QR is a much faster circuit with higher cornering loads and a lot more time on full throttle than lakeside which is relatively gentle on the car, if you stay on the black stuff. I haven't driven QR since the resurface, though it was/is a lot harder on tyres and brakes than lakeside and morgan park, probably due to the increased loads and corner speeds.
    Good point there Sean.
    I will definitely be checking the fluids and pumping the tyres up (also checking wheel bolts) before I take the car out.

Bear in mind people that this is the first time almost all of us have been on the circuit so respect should be given until we learn how it works.

Users Country Flag
    I am now aware of some good spots to get photos from the outside of the track (taken from my passenger who will be spectating). But what I am wanting to know is, will there be road access around the OUTSIDE of the track to get around to different corners to get good shots.

My Dad will be bringing his car to get around (and to show off as well haha) so transport won't be an issue. Also dad's car is a 4X4 so if it involves getting his car dirty he won't mind.
    TRADED THE BEE'12 Sport Yellow/Black Citroen DS3 DSport THP155(155cv/153bhp) 6-spd manual w/ tech pack.

'18 BMW 125i M-Sport | Sunset Orange | Sunroof | ZF 8-spd auto

Users Country Flag
    I been to the same track last sunday. The surface is very smooth, just need to look after the brakes, specially the first turn after the back straight.

Guys, want to confirm adress: Lakeside Park Lakeside Road, Kurwongbah QLD 4503 ?
    Anyone have GPS coordinates of the meeting spot? Where exactly do we meet up?
    .:R32T, Stock Internals | C2 stage III hardware | Schrick 268/272 | SRI by UM | DSG & Engine Code by UM | Side mounted oil cooler

I am now aware of some good spots to get photos from the outside of the track (taken from my passenger who will be spectating). But what I am wanting to know is, will there be road access around the OUTSIDE of the track to get around to different corners to get good shots.

My Dad will be bringing his car to get around (and to show off as well haha) so transport won't be an issue. Also dad's car is a 4X4 so if it involves getting his car dirty he won't mind.
    Yes, there's access around the back of the track via a dirt road. I know there is vehicle access from the left hand side when driving into the circuit, not sure about down the right side. I can't confirm exactly where that entrance is off the top of my head.

Quote Originally Posted by simple_man View Post
    Guys, want to confirm adress: Lakeside Park Lakeside Road, Kurwongbah QLD 4503 ?
    Anyone have GPS coordinates of the meeting spot? Where exactly do we meet up?
    That's the address for lakeside, this is the Queensland Raceway thread. QR is Champions Lane/Way on the otherside of Yamanto (can't recall exactly what suburb they call that).
    Track Car: 06 Polo GTI Red Devil mkII
    Daily: 2010 VW Jetta Highline
    Gone but not forgotten: 08 Polo GTI
    ** All information I provide is probably incorrect until validated by someone else **

Users Country Flag

Yes, there's access around the back of the track via a dirt road. I know there is vehicle access from the left hand side when driving into the circuit, not sure about down the right side. I can't confirm exactly where that entrance is off the top of my head.

That's the address for lakeside, this is the Queensland Raceway thread. QR is Champions Lane/Way on the otherside of Yamanto (can't recall exactly what suburb they call that).
    Champions Way - Willowbank

Page 21 of 38 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast