Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Official NSW VWw Summer 07 CRUISE!!

add your name homies!

1. 1DUB2C&23Q
    2. GPK_GTI
    3. Golf Loon
    4. AGO41T
    5. Rayray086
    6. VWEAPN

Passat 1.8T K04 | Audi A3 1.8T | Bora 4Motion

Users Country Flag
    No I haven't forgot that a thread that was started 2months in advanced for a charity cruise to the Southern Highlands on the 28th October! I don't forget that I started that!

If you can change the date in this thread then you can change the destination nothing is predetermined! I don't see how you want get a bigger turn out if you change the date! Wouldn't it be more appropriate to have one that seperates the dates
    I'm soo euro even my missus is shaved...

Theres nothing worse than changing the dates, people see u as not determined enough and dont take the whole thing serious, hence they dont want to show up...

IM IN FOR THIS ONE!

gpk_gti Guest
    ive posted as per admins instructions,,,if there is a problem for your "friends" dyno day,then please take it up with admin steve.

the date is the 11th and the destination is the same as the last summer cruise.

1. 1DUB2C&23Q
    2. GPK_GTI
    3. Golf Loon
    4. AGO41T
    5. Rayray086
    6. VWEAPN
    8.deemoIII

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by gpk_gti View Post
    ive posted as per admins instructions,,,if there is a problem for your "friends" dyno day,then please take it up with admin steve.

the date is the 11th and the destination is the same as the last summer cruise.
    Fantastic my whole point count me in Day is the 11th I'll be there! Guess thats settled then

1. 1DUB2C&23Q
    2. GPK_GTI
    3. Golf Loon
    4. AGO41T
    5. Rayray086
    6. VWEAPN
    8.deemoIII
    9.mk3vr6
    I'm soo euro even my missus is shaved...

Quote Originally Posted by Mk3vr6 View Post
    No I haven't forgot that a thread that was started 2months in advanced for a charity cruise to the Southern Highlands on the 28th October! I don't forget that I started that!

If you can change the date in this thread then you can change the destination nothing is predetermined! I don't see how you want get a bigger turn out if you change the date! Wouldn't it be more appropriate to have one that seperates the dates
    steve, you can have one good cruise and you can have a litlle get together afterwards, there a people that are going to show up for the second one as well, but there are others that just have more important things to do than cruise every 2 weeks. If you add other quarter that will be busy on the date and you get 5 cars for the second cruise (this happened in past, trust me i was there!)

MAN .... WHY EXAM WEEK. !!!

I want to go man, I would do anything to go, just not exam week ... I have been firm since the charity cruise proposal.
    Begining of december.

Keep in mind, if I can't make it to this one doesn't mean I don't show support to the forum.

If you guys decide to push back just 2 more weeks. My name will be top on list.

the list goes on.

1. 1DUB2C&23Q
    2. GPK_GTI
    3. Golf Loon
    4. AGO41T
    5. Rayray086
    6. VWEAPN
    7.deemoIII
    8.mk3vr6
    9. DUBING
    10. 4BILLYr32
    11. ZAKbora
    Passat 1.8T K04 | Audi A3 1.8T | Bora 4Motion

I might be able to make an apearance. Got family to catch up with and stuff so I could perhaps combine the two.
    Quote Originally Posted by Whubbsie View Post
    There is nothing better than a polo badge, thats why you will notice Veyron drivers with polo gti badges.... they know where the true sizzles at!

gpk_gti Guest

1. 1DUB2C&23Q
    2. GPK_GTI
    3. Golf Loon
    4. AGO41T
    5. Rayray086
    6. VWEAPN
    7.deemoIII
    8.mk3vr6
    9. DUBING
    10. 4BILLYr32
    11. ZAKbora