Support VWWC

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MK1 Driver's Group

Hi All,

A nice little gathering of 8 Mk1s so far for the Gold Coast show. Would have thought a few more may have been out there in the SE corner, so please spread the word to those who may not frequent the forum. As long as I have your name by Friday, then your in as part of the VWMA group as per the first post.

For all the MK1 guys and girls that have emailed me and pre-entered for the Gold Coast show, your name will be on a list at the gate and your entry already paid by VWMA. Just follow the directions to the MK1 pen and we'll introduce you to the other Qld Mk1 enthusiasts. Gates open at 9am. There are directions to the show on another thread here, or on page 113 of the latest issue of VWMA.

Users Country Flag
    Craig, not sure if you've spoken to Andrew but my car isn't going to be ready for tomorrow. Sorry buddy. I'd still like to be a part of this thing though. I'll be coming down with a couple of mates tomorrow to say hello anyway! See yous then.
    # 76 Mk1 16v In Progress # 2011 6R Polo GTI *Sorely Missed*

Users Country Flag

I got the pleasure to drive chris's white mk1 out to the show yesterday i haven't been to a vw show for a while now but 3 mk1s on the days doesn't seem much but its alot better than past shows Ive been to, sorry about the pic quality had crap on the lens.

The next step is the Browns Plains Mechanical Workshop meet June 2 (details confirmed by Craig) even if you have a mk1 not running or just a mk1 fan looking to buy one come down for a chat :cool

Keep In contact http://www.facebook.com/Mk1DrviersGroup

The cars i can confirm for this meet as follows

Sam - Mk1 Passat
    Chris- Mk1 GLD turbo
    Chris -Mk1 drag car
    myself- Mk1 LS 2dr

Last edited by revnit; 07-05-2012 at 10:05 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12