Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Lakeside Raceway Brekkie and Happy Laps - Sunday July 9

Users Country Flag

Please throw me on the reserve list with my blue 2010 VW Passat CC.

Users Country Flag
    Sorry Paul, take me off the list for this one. Hope everyone has a great run!
    MkVI Golf GTI

Users Country Flag Thread Starter

Lakeside Raceway Brekkie and Happy Laps - Sunday July 9

No worries DarkShines. Ok jimmy jonkers you are added to the main list and I have sent a PM with payment details. Please pay asap as I need to pay Qld Raceways this coming week. Cheers Paul

Looks like in going to have to pull out as well. Car needs a new tune for the new turbo, and I can only get it in the day before. Hope someone enjoys my spot. I'll have to get out next time.

Users Country Flag
    Not trying to step on Paul's toes - but I'm wondering how many people attending this would be interested in going on a bit of a cruise afterwards - or just meeting somewhere decent for a feed/perve on our cars?

Not sure how many people will still have fuel/brake pads/energy/time for a mountain cruise after happy-laps, but happy to try to put something together if enough people are interested in continuing the day's gathering following the laps?

Suggestions also welcome.
    2016 Skoda Octavia 162TSI RS Wagon
    (Race Blue, DSG, Tech pack, Comfort pack, 18" Black pack, panoramic sunroof, auto tailgate)

Previous: 2012 Mazda 6 Diesel // 2001 Subaru Liberty STi // 1991 Subaru Liberty RS Turbo // VK Holden Commodore // Subaru Leone // Mazda RX-808 // Mitsubishi Magna // 1971 Mazda R100 Coupe

Lakeside Raceway Brekkie and Happy Laps - Sunday July 9

Ok Superchimps I can hold your money for the next one? List updated with PM sent to next reserve DigsQ6_VRS.

Spinifex feel free to organise the cruise Lakeside Raceway Brekkie and Happy Laps - Sunday July 9 great idea

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah you can hang on to it for me, that would be great! But if you want to absorb it to cover the costs to your time for organising all of this im not going to be upset. Either way I want to get to the next one. No point in having a sort of quick-ish car if it's stuck in traffic all the time!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperChimps View Post
    No point in having a sort of quick-ish car if it's stuck in traffic all the time!
    True that, a good old fashion italian tune-up does a world a good
    Track Car: 06 Polo GTI Red Devil mkII
    Daily: 2010 VW Jetta Highline
    Gone but not forgotten: 08 Polo GTI
    ** All information I provide is probably incorrect until validated by someone else **

Users Country Flag
    OK guys - posting this here and also on the Skoda Modderz FB page (I'm not a member on any of the VW FB pages yet): I have a couple of cruise routes in mind, will be checking them out this weekend to see what they're like.

Just want ideas of people's thoughts for distance and time, after happy laps finishes.

One option is about 3-hours / 120km, accounting for a few wee-wee stops, ending at Woodford to find food &/or fuel for those who need - then people can disperse the best way to head home.

Option 2 is even more twisty mountain roads, about 4-4.5hours 250km, ending at The Gap, to then head home. Haven't yet worked out food/fuel stops for that option yet, but will determine that this weekend.

Just need ideas if these are WAY too much, following happy laps..... OR.... for those who want a cruise, but aren't doing the laps, if you'd still be interested in these options?

Will then start a proper Cruise thread in here, with better details
    2016 Skoda Octavia 162TSI RS Wagon
    (Race Blue, DSG, Tech pack, Comfort pack, 18" Black pack, panoramic sunroof, auto tailgate)

Previous: 2012 Mazda 6 Diesel // 2001 Subaru Liberty STi // 1991 Subaru Liberty RS Turbo // VK Holden Commodore // Subaru Leone // Mazda RX-808 // Mitsubishi Magna // 1971 Mazda R100 Coupe

Does anyone know DigsQ6_VRS? If so can you please ask to message me. Doesn't look like he is reading his messages.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast