Support VWWC

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [QLD] Brunch @ Natural Arch Sat 21st April

Users Country Flag

[QLD] Brunch @ Natural Arch Sat 21st April

Hi Guys and Girls. Here we are again with another monthly cruise, Anyone with a VW is welcome and i'll also put this up on VWGolf.net.au.

We are planning to go for a drive to Natural Arch for Morning tea/Early Lunch, relax and enjoy some bush walking and the views from this National park as well as some great conversations.

WARNING: If bad weather is due and its very wet, we will cancel this but the weather has been pretty good so lets hope it's ok.

Meeting Spot 1: Carpark on Logan Boat Ramp Lane which is off River Hills road eagleby.
    Back up meeting spot is on the opposite side of the highway in the Actual Logan River Parklands.

Meeting Spot 2: Small shopping center off "The Link Way"@ Mudgeeraba, about 9 to 9:20am

Time: 8am for an 8:30ish leave @ Meeting Spot 1

When: Saturday 21st April

Where to: The first part of the cruise will take about 30 to 40mins where we will stop at a nice open car park on Somerset Drive. (Any Gold Coast people can meet at this point if they like approx 9 to 9:20am)
    From there will will head up Springbrook and make our way out to Natural Arch, approx 40 to 50mins. Once at Natural Arch we can all got for a bush walk then meet back for a chat and a bite to eat.

What to Bring: Whatever you want to eat or drink, Deck chairs are optional as im not sure how many seats are there, as far as i know there are no BBQ 's.

Any questions please PM me

New second meet point once we are down at Mudgeeraba

Last edited by Frazza; 20-04-2012 at 06:35 PM.
    ║ "The mind is willing but the body is weak" ║ Frazza's MY11 RB Golf R Instagram

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Frazza View Post
    Hi Guys and Girls. Here we are again with another monthly cruise, Anyone with a VW is welcome and i'll also put this up on VWWatercooled.

We are planning to go for a drive to Natural Arch for Morning tea/Early Lunch, relax and enjoy some bush walking and the views from this National park as well as some great conversations.

WARNING: If bad weather is due and its very wet, we will cancel this but the weather has been pretty good so lets hope it's ok.

Meeting Spot 1: Carpark on Logan Boat Ramp Lane which is off River Hills road eagleby.
    Back up meeting spot is on the opposite side of the highway in the Actual Logan River Parklands.

Meeting Spot 2: Carpark on Somerset Drive (Firth Park) @ Mudgeeraba, about 9 to 9:20am

Time: 8am for an 8:30ish leave @ Meeting Spot 1

When: Saturday 21st April

Where to: The first part of the cruise will take about 30 to 40mins where we will stop at a nice open car park on Somerset Drive. (Any Gold Coast people can meet at this point if they like approx 9 to 9:20am)
    From there will will head up Springbrook and make our way out to Natural Arch, approx 40 to 50mins. Once at Natural Arch we can all got for a bush walk then meet back for a chat and a bite to eat.

What to Bring: Whatever you want to eat or drink, Deck chairs are optional as im not sure how many seats are there, as far as i know there are no BBQ 's.

Any questions please PM me
    in....great place

Jeremy Clarkson - "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you."

Users Country Flag
    Anyone with a VW is welcome and i'll also put this up on VWGolf.net.au

I've got a VW engine, gearbox & diff - does that count?
    Redline3345 MY11 Octavia vRS Wagon TSI DSG | Brilliant Silver | Milltek cat back exhaust | Bilstein PSS10 | TSR Panorama | Remsa | Leather | Sunroof | Towbar | Front Sensors | Boot Protector | Xenons | Corner Fogs | Alarm | Extended Warranty | Superskoda Bits & Bling

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by redline3345 View Post
    Anyone with a VW is welcome and i'll also put this up on VWGolf.net.au
    I've got a VW engine, gearbox & diff - does that count?
    Yeah same thing, your more than welcome.
    ║ "The mind is willing but the body is weak" ║ Frazza's MY11 RB Golf R Instagram

Users Country Flag
    i will be there... i guess that's not a good selling point???

Users Country Flag
    Every cruise should have a celebrity! Do you know any Don??

Users Country Flag
    Depends if you are coming?

Audi a3. Can I come?

Users Country Flag
    Sounds like a good day see ya all there *update* cant make it..
    Last edited by Lifer; 21-04-2012 at 07:05 AM.

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by khonfahm View Post
    Audi a3. Can I come?
    got a black audi badge?

Jeremy Clarkson - "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast