Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: JDMST EOMM Saturday 31st March Bolte Bridge

Quote Originally Posted by GoLfMan View Post
    it looks like my other plans for tonight have fallen through, so might have to pull out the finger and roll my gaurds and come to this
    does it take long to roll your guards? are you gonna do front/back or both?

after the rubbing i had today, im thinking that if it's not too hard, i might have to do this as well (for the front).

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Buller_Scott View Post
    does it take long to roll your guards? are you gonna do front/back or both?

after the rubbing i had today, im thinking that if it's not too hard, i might have to do this as well (for the front).
    Haha you and me both last weekend my fronts were smoking literally. Ill be heading along tonight in a mates bog stock prelude he wants ideas and tips for it and it means i can have a beer will be good to see everyone.
    The daily
    White 2001 Mk4 GTI
    GIAC stage 1 - ECS stage 1 clutch & 14lbs Flywheel - 42Draft/Remus Exhaust - APR R1 dv - N75J - K&N

Quote Originally Posted by theOctopus View Post
    Haha you and me both last weekend my fronts were smoking literally. Ill be heading along tonight in a mates bog stock prelude he wants ideas and tips for it and it means i can have a beer will be good to see everyone.
    sick, jake!!! it'll be good to catch up again

it'd be interesting to see what people's take is on modding n/a vtec. always good to learn (i might chime in on that conversation, standing off to the side but looking at whoever's talking with my rapist eyes).

---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 PM ----------

guys something came up last second and i'll have to make my own way in there.

see you'se there.

Cya at the carwash!

I'll be there around 6:10, and Andrew is following
    - 2006 Audi B7 RS4 sedan, black, APR supercharged
    - 2008 Audi B7 RS4 avant, silver -- 2002 Audi B5 S4 vagwagon, ming blue
    - MY12 OCTAVIA vRS Wagon | DSG | revo | Eurojet DP | Milltek catback | KW V3's | 18x9 -45 Rays VR G2's | 18x8.5 -45 A8 Flat Fives | Kumho KU36 245/35 | Superpro ALK | ECS Stage 3 BBK | ECS eng mount | ITG Maxogen | DTM front splitter | SB

Users Country Flag
    Ill see you guys at the meet, are you all aiming to be there at 7.
    The daily
    White 2001 Mk4 GTI
    GIAC stage 1 - ECS stage 1 clutch & 14lbs Flywheel - 42Draft/Remus Exhaust - APR R1 dv - N75J - K&N

Ill see you guys at the meet, are you all aiming to be there at 7.
    yeah i should be there around then.

---------- Post added 01-04-2012 at 01:32 AM ---------- Previous post was 31-03-2012 at 06:07 PM ----------

hey guys!

i didnt end up going for the carwash meet, so i just went straight from home (fitzgayroy), but how's this - im at the lights at the foot of lorimer rd, i see some headlights that just look a wee bit low, as well as poked, clean wheels, in my side mirrors...

i look up to the rear view mirror to check this sweet ride out, and i see jarred and james waving at me, lol!

talk about timing! jarred, car looks SICK on those schmidts, the VAG boys were out in full force with a really good turnout, as well as cars that looked REALLY good (apart from mine lol), great night, great to see another side of automotive enthusiasm and talk to peeps and generally expand one's knowledge

after the cruise this morning, and tonight, i've had a small cigar and a glass of vino, and realised that (for me) this was quite a large "car" day, and one of the best days i've had in a while.

cheers boys, and thanks james for the heads up re: the jdm meet - i was tired before going, but im really, really, really glad i went.

p.s. jake (and mate - sorry! bad with names...), great to catch up with you again! hope to get to a westside meet soon

Users Country Flag
    What a meet.

Was great getting there early i got to see Troy arrive and have his car swamped by dudes with cameras as soon as he got out and opened the hood then to see (and hear) the watercooled cars roll in on mass, dam talk about representing, it looked ****in awesome.

I also think a legend was born after Dom finally made his way in after his little chat out the front, the sparks at the end just topped it off lol.

Great catching up with everyone, and great talking to you again scott, next time ill bring the MK4 as i think my mate Kerim should be ok going to meets now, it was his first car meet ever and what a meet it was, one count on JDMT was 240 cars
    The daily
    White 2001 Mk4 GTI

Anyone take some photos to post up??
    2014 Golf GTI PP - Pure White

Users Country Flag

What a meet.

Was great getting there early i got to see Troy arrive and have his car swamped by dudes with cameras as soon as he got out and opened the hood then to see (and hear) the watercooled cars roll in on mass, dam talk about representing, it looked ****in awesome.

I also think a legend was born after Dom finally made his way in after his little chat out the front, the sparks at the end just topped it off lol.

Great catching up with everyone, and great talking to you again scott, next time ill bring the MK4 as i think my mate Kerim should be ok going to meets now, it was his first car meet ever and what a meet it was, one count on JDMT was 240 cars
    Edit 363 cars
    The daily
    White 2001 Mk4 GTI

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast