Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cruise to VW Nats

Cruise to VW Nats

Just putting it out there if any QLDers planning on heading to Nats this year are wanting to cruise down.

So far me and Glynn are trying to work something out. Possibly leave the Friday sometime and drive straight to sydney. That way we can go check out the sprints on the saturday maybe.

Pretty much after numbers etc and where people are planning on staying.

i will update specifics when there is a definite plan.

Without Your Seatbelt, You Know Your Gonna' Die!
    Project: mk1 cabriolet 20vt

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by badgerboards View Post
    Just putting it out there if any QLDers planning on heading to Nats this year are wanting to cruise down.

So far me and Glynn are trying to work something out. Possibly leave the Friday sometime and drive straight to sydney. That way we can go check out the sprints on the saturday maybe.

Pretty much after numbers etc and where people are planning on staying.

i will update specifics when there is a definite plan.
    Just a reminder that your name is on the list for QR Happy Laps 27-05-12!
    Redline3345 MY11 Octavia vRS Wagon TSI DSG | Brilliant Silver | Milltek cat back exhaust | Bilstein PSS10 | TSR Panorama | Remsa | Leather | Sunroof | Towbar | Front Sensors | Boot Protector | Xenons | Corner Fogs | Alarm | Extended Warranty | Superskoda Bits & Bling

Quote Originally Posted by redline3345 View Post
    Just a reminder that your name is on the list for QR Happy Laps 27-05-12!
    bahh i didn't even register it was same weekend , can you please take my name off then. i'm sorry i cant make it.

thanks for bringing it to my attention

If my cars running nicely I'd be keen to come along, thats a very big if though, need a new clutch and rear brakes atleast first, which is hard to afford with no reliable income.

Quote Originally Posted by sortofbigbj View Post
    If my cars running nicely I'd be keen to come along, thats a very big if though, need a new clutch and rear brakes atleast first, which is hard to afford with no reliable income.
    sweet as. i need to try get a clutch aswell. keep us posted

Users Country Flag
    [/COLOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by badgerboards View Post
    bahh i didn't even register it was same weekend , can you please take my name off then. i'm sorry i cant make it.

thanks for bringing it to my attention
    done! no worries

---------- Post added at 11:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 PM ----------

...did you want me to leave your name on or take it off for the QR Happy Laps?
    Redline3345 MY11 Octavia vRS Wagon TSI DSG | Brilliant Silver | Milltek cat back exhaust | Bilstein PSS10 | TSR Panorama | Remsa | Leather | Sunroof | Towbar | Front Sensors | Boot Protector | Xenons | Corner Fogs | Alarm | Extended Warranty | Superskoda Bits & Bling

Leave it on for now, happy laps is a lot more likely then nats at this stage, but I'll be sure to let you know closer (not too close) to the date

Users Country Flag
    Leave it on for now, happy laps is a lot more likely then nats at this stage, but I'll be sure to let you know closer (not too close) to the date
    Ok, no worries

Users Country Flag
    Just seeing if anyone else is keen
    So far it's just badger and I, would be good to have another car as a wingman/woman/whatever for the trip
    Hopefully some one else is keen
    Radiators are over rated

Users Country Flag

i will be going down
    YAY I got my R!!!! White, recaro seats, 19" wheels, bluetooth, reverse camera

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast