Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Autumn at Araluen - Sunday 27th May - official thread!!

Quote Originally Posted by gareth_oau View Post
    we need some Porsches and Lambos, they are all part of the family.

any got any contacts?
    If anyone should have contacts i would have thought it would be you. Plenty of people on the track day one have mates with them.

2001 Turbo! 4mo Bora 'Boring' | Carbinaro CAI | Fixing broken stuff | Sorting the Turbo Goodness! | BBS Lm's 18x8.5 | KW V2's | 4 pot Brembo's

Quote Originally Posted by Back Door Shenanigans. View Post
    If anyone should have contacts i would have thought it would be you. Plenty of people on the track day one have mates with them.
    If you ask Josh @ Coconut Photography to come he will have a lot contact that owns exotics.

Quote Originally Posted by Rey View Post
    I posted on 1addicts, E90post and E46F I go by the name "RaihaX" on those forums.

Not sure why I put my real name here
    Thanks Rey, I thought it was you - I've seen your Bimmer around a couple of times

Quote Originally Posted by Rey View Post
    If you ask Josh @ Coconut Photography to come he will have a lot contact that owns exotics.
    Already on it, messaged him last week!

---------- Post added 28-04-2012 at 10:58 AM ---------- Previous post was 27-04-2012 at 06:01 PM ----------

Nik/Rey - would you guys mind bumping the threads on the other forums periodically to keep the interest going? Thanks!
    '03 BMP MkIV Golf GTI | Oettinger tune | K04 | 18" OZ
    '04 BMP MkIV R32 #144
    search getnew
    ozaudi | ozvolks | opelaus | ecca

count me in guys
    1988 corrado G60 LHD dark green, full miltek , borbet e's .k w coilovers
    2006 T5 tdi semi auto
    1977 mk1 gls 2 door,1.8 on twin 45 dellorto's
    2002 bora 4 motion,kw coilovers,x force full stainless,r32 rims

Guys, a few updates for you on the planning:

Since it's going to be the end of May, and it could be raining, there is a back up plan so we will have access to a covered pavilion elsewhere in the Park if necessary. I have confirmed there is no Entrance fee payable to the Park for participants in the show. As noted before it will be a *public display* and we need to stay there for a few hours after lunch. If you don't want to participate in the show but would still like to visit then normal Park entry fees will apply.

I've also had some info on the flags for the forum logo/websites. They cost about $260 each including a stand. They are canvas flags so we can use them for other events / showdays in the future as well. I'm looking at getting 2 or 3 made up but, it comes down to costs. Based on the interest so far from here and other forums if people are willing to contribute towards the cost then I'll get them done. I think it will probably be around $20 or a bit more if you can. We might do a sausage sizzle for people who chip in as well so there's some incentive as well as knowing you own a piece of the flag for future events as we try and build things up again

I've been discussing a few other ideas off the forum with a couple of ppl here, so please reply back with any comments on this or other ideas. I'm not organising any judging or trophies - save that for DoVW.

Geoff.
    Last edited by geoff_gti; 07-05-2012 at 10:49 PM.
    '03 BMP MkIV Golf GTI | Oettinger tune | K04 | 18" OZ
    '04 BMP MkIV R32 #144
    search getnew
    ozaudi | ozvolks | opelaus | ecca

Quote Originally Posted by geoff_gti View Post
    Thanks Rey, I thought it was you - I've seen your Bimmer around a couple of times

Already on it, messaged him last week!

---------- Post added 28-04-2012 at 10:58 AM ---------- Previous post was 27-04-2012 at 06:01 PM ----------

Nik/Rey - would you guys mind bumping the threads on the other forums periodically to keep the interest going? Thanks!
    I need to keep an eye out for your car - where abouts do you live ?

Sweet if Josh comes I am sure he can bring a few lambos/ferrarri

I will bump the threads on the other forum.

Users Country Flag
    BCI forum updated
    1991 BMW 318is RED E30

Users Country Flag
    Sounds awesome guys, will be there!

Users Country Flag
    I'll be down to put $20 in. I guess I'll put in a bit more for lunch this time around too
    Have we come to a decision as to where we're meeting for the cruise out/down to Araleun?

Quote Originally Posted by saMfish View Post
    I'll be down to put $20 in. I guess I'll put in a bit more for lunch this time around too
    Have we come to a decision as to where we're meeting for the cruise out/down to Araleun?
    Ditto that
    1988 corrado G60 LHD dark green, full miltek , borbet e's .k w coilovers
    2006 T5 tdi semi auto
    1977 mk1 gls 2 door,1.8 on twin 45 dellorto's
    2002 bora 4 motion,kw coilovers,x force full stainless,r32 rims

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast