Support VWWC

Thread: Advanced Driving Courses - from $99pp

Advanced Driving Courses - from $99pp

Hi,

I've got nothing to do with the below course, just got an email from Queensland Raceway and cut and paste it below for those that may be interested. Might also be a fun day out for forum members if we can do it exclusively...

Advanced Driving Courses - from $99pp (own vehicle) OR from $499 (race prepared Mazda)*

As an experienced sprints driver or racer will tell you that thebest way to improve your cars performance is to improve the drivingperformance of person sitting behind the steering wheel.
    We allthink we're great drivers on the road, and it is true to say thatsome of those skills are transferable to the track.

Completing Queensland Raceways Advanced Driving Course and spending one-on-one time with Queensland Raceways resident professional race driving instructor Doug Chapple will really help you hone your driving technique.

Who is Doug Chapple?

Doug has over 40 years experience in motorsport with more recent years having been spent in Sports Cars with many Championship wins and places, plus twice winner of MG Car Club of Queensland, Race Driver of the Year.

Dougs' vast experience has been put to good use overrecent years instructing others one on one in a variety of on track productsincluding V8 Experience, Time Attack Track Days and Stokell Motorsport TrackDays.

Whats Included
    Expert one-on-one tuition with Motor Sport Champion Doug Chapple
    Up to 15 fully race prepared Mazda MX5's**
    Racing fuel, helmet, race suits, tyres & consumables**
    Buffet Breakfast and/or luncheon with complimentary drinks**

A choice of two award winning race tracks
    Race suits and helmets will be provided
    Theory session up to elite standard (including corner planning, car preparation, tyre selection)

Certificates from completion of the course

To book into a specific date at the price above please call us directly on 0412 710 629 or email training@qldraceways.com.au

Customer Reviews
    "Let's just say that Doug has a very unique approach to his one-on-one training. The Advanced Driver Training sessionenabled me to shave over 3 seconds off my lap time at QueenslandRaceways and 2 seconds off at Lakeside Park" - David Hirst, Northern NSW
    "I did a PB for both the sprintand club man (even with no power steer in the clubman)" - Roger Donovan, Location unknown
    "Only $99 for a 1.5 second a lap improvement! - worth every dollar in my opinion!"- James Wood - Brisbane

* Minimum number of 5 attendees for Advanced Driver Course

** Applies for $499pp session only

All purchases are subject to the following Terms and Conditions, pleaseclick here for full details. We reserve the right to alter or changeprices and offers at any time

Queensland Raceway, End of Champions Way, WILLOWBANK, Queensland 4305, AUSTRALIA
    Track Car: 06 Polo GTI Red Devil mkII
    Daily: 2010 VW Jetta Highline
    Gone but not forgotten: 08 Polo GTI
    ** All information I provide is probably incorrect until validated by someone else **

Users Country Flag
    Seems a lot better value than the VW one.

What do you know what the requirements are for your own car?
    I.e. would you need a helmet and race suit etc?

For $99 I would LOVE to do one of these. Have wanted to for ages but thought they were like 300+

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk