Support VWWC

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 25 March 2012 - Shannons Wheels Car show

Users Country Flag

25 March 2012 - Shannons Wheels Car show

Wheels car show is held each March on the lawns in front of Old Parliament House, between the John Gorton Building and the Treasury building. Wheels caters for nearly all Marques, similar to Marques in the Park. Your car must have registration for it to be displayed. This is because insurance issues. You will also need to bring a drip tray for your car.
    Please see the following link for more details:
    CBR VW OC • View topic - 25th March 2012 - Shannons Wheels Car show
    06 VW 9N3 Polo GTI - Reflex Silver Leather/OEM Colour coded S/guard/OEM Lower Honeycombe Grille/NSP Boost Gauge/APR Stage 1+,Dogbone & DP/K&N filter/Forge s/shift,DV008 & Strut brace/PD 160/Samco camo TIP/Whitline RSB/FK AK's/17 x 8 Oettiger RE's/Alpine Head Unit & Sony Amp. OEM+FTW

Reckon I should put a permit on the mk1 for this?

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    If you can get one.

Be good to have it there.
    06 VW 9N3 Polo GTI - Reflex Silver Leather/OEM Colour coded S/guard/OEM Lower Honeycombe Grille/NSP Boost Gauge/APR Stage 1+,Dogbone & DP/K&N filter/Forge s/shift,DV008 & Strut brace/PD 160/Samco camo TIP/Whitline RSB/FK AK's/17 x 8 Oettiger RE's/Alpine Head Unit & Sony Amp. OEM+FTW

Users Country Flag
    at this stage it looks like I'll defs be there
    85' MKII GOLF GTI - GTI 85T - First cruise was 4000km in 2.5 days. It's Evolving!

06' MkV JETTA TDI - Stock To Shock

With your Mk 2?

Users Country Flag
    Depends which set of keys I pick up
    85' MKII GOLF GTI - GTI 85T - First cruise was 4000km in 2.5 days. It's Evolving!

06' MkV JETTA TDI - Stock To Shock

Users Country Flag
    Bring the Mk2 Nick!
    Honda Civic Owner

Users Country Flag
    *it is not clear to me a little bit confusion.

Quote Originally Posted by jacob13 View Post
    *it is not clear to me a little bit confusion.
    Not sure I understand?

To all that intend on going to wheels, please note the venue change, due to the recent rains. The event will now take place at Thoroughbred Park, Randwick Road Lyneham.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast