Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Retrofitting Dynaudio question

Users Country Flag

Question Retrofitting Dynaudio question

I have been keeping an eye on the market for a used Dynaudio system to retrofit on my 2010 CC... Would a Dynaudio from a 2013-2014 CC work on my car?

The $1200 Soumatrix Xtase speakers that I bought a year and half ago turned to be rubbish...

Users Country Flag
    I had a whole system up for a sale a few months back, I pulled that out of a 2011 and it all looks the same from what I can see.

You can also buy complete wiring harnesses from china new, original VW stuff

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Ok, I have just bought it... thanks for the info.
    What website can I get the wiring from?

Users Country Flag

Retrofitting Dynaudio question

Yep that's it, it's a bit of work to install. You will need to run the grey and green plugs under the carpet to the passenger seat area where the amp sits.

You'll also need to run some wires for the front mid range which is missing from the base sound system. The kit comes with the wiring so you should be right.

My mate was thinking about putting my old dynaudio set in his car but didn't end up going through with it, otherwise I would of been able to give you more info on the install.

Did you but the Dynaudio speakers form a CC? As they are tuned to the cabin of the car

You will love the dynaudio system, I always get compliments from others who listen to it. I personally think it sounds better then BMW's Logic7 Harmon Kardon and audi's B&O which I heard in a A4
    Last edited by rjt86; 18-10-2016 at 07:08 AM.

Many thanks for info
    Yes the speakers came out of a 2013-14 CC... I had a Logic 7 on a BMW and Mark Levinson on a Lexus, they both sound great. I have also checked B&O on a mate' S7 and it was amazing. I'm really looking forward to hear it on the CC
    It is a shame you almost can't get the Dynaudio on a VW anymore... even on the Touareg, you can only get it on the V8 model.

Users Country Flag
    Nice one, should be fine then.

I had the logic7 in a 5 series and 7 series and the dynaudio is much better.

VWA probably dropped it as even when they were offering it as a option, not many took it up. I think it was $2200 or $2700 but still worth it.

It would be a good idea to order a few door panel clips as some may break when doing the speaker installs

I have that covered
    By the way, I have noticed that the amp is a Panasonic. Would that matter with the harness?

Retrofitting Dynaudio question-amp-png

Users Country Flag
    Hmm Im not sure that's the dynaudio amp unless they changed it in the later years. Do you have pics of the speakers?

I was also under the impression that the the amp is 10 channel which provides individual speaker amplification with a built in crossovers.

That's the only picture I have got...
    Retrofitting Dynaudio question-dynaudio-png

I have checked other Dynaudio amps, they are also 8 channel, but made my Blaupunkt

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast