Page 7 of 46 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018MY Arteon Discussion Thread

Users Country Flag

Nice! There's actually an extra colour (the Oryx Pearl White) on the NZ site which isn't in the PDF file I posted above earlier.

Anybody know if the Arteon will have a Qi wireless charger in the center console for the phone? I found some info in the Irish spec sheet that said you get it when you upgrade the entertainment system. One would assume because we only get the "R Line" version which has top everything, that it would also be included, but I can't find any information to confirm it.
    My car: MY18 Arteon
    My car #2: MY22 Volvo XC40 Pure Electric
    Her car: MY22 Skoda Octavia Limited Edition Wagon

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by
    My dealer said initially up to $10k more that the 206TSI Passat R-line which is as we know $57,990 RRP. So I think perhaps $67,990 is the absolute most I would be willing to pay (i.e. a $10k premium for essentially the styling and a couple of extra safety features). Corp discount plus GST savings from Novated lease will push it down to about $60k drive away I am hoping.

[CENTER
    Incidentally, assuming this is not rated as a fuel efficient car, Luxury Tax threshold comes in at $65,094 for this FY so will be interesting to see if the RRP comes in below that.[/CENTER]
    No way will an Arteon be 60k drive away! Thats still in passat territory. Your looking athigh 60's early 70s sorry to say!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_206 View Post
    No way will an Arteon be 60k drive away! Thats still in passat territory. Your looking athigh 60's early 70s sorry to say!
    I think you are little confused. A $70K RRP with a corporate discount (anywhere from 5-10% off) and then a GST saving (10%) which you get with a novated lease, will bring it down to low 60K at most drive away.

Users Country Flag
    dont forget plus on roads!

Fresh off the press

Car Advice reporting $65,490. If accurate, that is an excellent price for mine.

Volkswagen Arteon to cost $65,490

Users Country Flag
    yep... not too bad.... told ya's i was right with my pricing!

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonoid View Post
    Fresh off the press

Car Advice reporting $65,490. If accurate, that is an excellent price for mine.

Volkswagen Arteon to cost $65,490
    That's the stuff! So say $67-$68k with onroads. Maybe $70k if you want the premium sound & wheels and onroads.

Minus the corporate discount, minus GST if you're leasing it.

Giggdity giggdity...awwwwwriiiiiight.

Users Country Flag
    So I asked VW Australia on Facebook if the Arteon will come with a Qi charger. They said no.

If that's true...it's a bit rubbish. Seeing as it comes in the Skoda Superb, and is included in the Arteon models overseas when you option in the upgraded entertainment system. And now I've also found a couple of youtube video reviews of the Arteon where they mention the Qi charger.

In other news - watch this.. 310kph in an Arteon (not standard obviously): YouTube

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamensioN View Post
    So I asked VW Australia on Facebook if the Arteon will come with a Qi charger. They said no.
    Oh well... would have been nice to have but not a deal breaker. You need to plug it in to use Apple Carplay and Android auto so it charges at the same time anyways

Users Country Flag

My dealers response... “The vehicle with on roads is around the $74,182 + the optional extras on top which VW hasn't supplied us pricing for yet. About $80k i reckon when they release everything.”

Sounds a bit rich?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2018 MY18 R 7.5 Wolfsburg | Blue| Sunroof | Finally here! And it's goddam goood!
    2010 Mazda 6 | Luxury Sports | White : Sold
    2009 | 335i | Convertible | Grey : Sold
    2006 Jetta TSI DSG | Highline | Silver : Sold

Page 7 of 46 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast