Page 5 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018MY Arteon Discussion Thread

It really is a beautiful looking car
    2018 Golf R 7.5 Tornado Red| DSG | Dynaudio | Driver Assist | Sunroof

Users Country Flag
    Anybody know if the sunroof in them will be a proper sunroof (ie. the internal roof is a 100% full block of the sun), or if it'll be like a moon roof (ie. the internal slider is a fabric that always lets some amount of light through)?
    My car: MY18 Arteon
    My car #2: MY22 Volvo XC40 Pure Electric
    Her car: MY22 Skoda Octavia Limited Edition Wagon

Users Country Flag
    Interesting article mentions that the upcoming (electric) ID AEROe may be something along the lines of an Arteon: Volkswagen working on sporty electric liftback – report

An electric (performance) Arteon would be something I'd line up to put a deposit on.
    Last edited by nermal; 13-07-2017 at 05:02 PM.
    2018 Arteon R-Line - Black, Sunroof, Dynaudio, 20" Wheels, RacingLine: Stage 2 ECU+DSG|380mm BBK|Intercooler+Hoses|Oil Cooler|R600 Intake|Adjustable Front Droplinks|Dogbone Insert|Subframe Brace+Alignment Kit|Propshaft Alignment Kit, Milltek: Zirotec Downpipe, Harding: Front+Rear Sway Bars|Rear Droplinks, Other: OSRAM Dynamic Indicators, EvcX Throttle Controller, 034 (RED) Coil Packs, Various Carbon Bits
    2022 Tiguan Allspace R-Line, Grey - Sunroof, Harmon Kardon

Users Country Flag

Stumbled across this. Someone has already installed airbags. The lowered, debadged and black combination looks super mean.
    This was in Europe I believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Country Flag
    This is old news and nothing we don't already know, but it's good to see it in pretty print.

https://1drv.ms/b/s!Avpl_oeuadlDlt1io4D5YV2OVMisJA

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamensioN View Post
    This is old news and nothing we don't already know, but it's good to see it in pretty print.

https://1drv.ms/b/s!Avpl_oeuadlDlt1io4D5YV2OVMisJA
    Link doesn't work!?

Users Country Flag
    Seems to work for me? It's a public link...so should work for anybody.

Users Country Flag
    Working now!...

I've been told my order has been pushed out a month, hopefully arrive mid to late Nov

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_206 View Post
    Working now!...

I've been told my order has been pushed out a month, hopefully arrive mid to late Nov
    OH wow!.

I'm really considering this as my next car (and I need a new car this year). I need to see it in the flesh first though, and I'll really consider this vs the Superb Sportline Sedan.

I was all about VW until just a few weekends ago when my wife wanted to upgrade her Tiguan, and went for a Skoda Superb Wagon. It's just such good value for what you get. My last few cars I've bought with my heart (including the Golf R I currently drive). I just don't know if I do it again (buy the Arteon with my heart), or...really weigh it up and on paper at least...the Superb Sportline Sedan would be the one I'd buy with my head.

If the Arteon has a built in QI wireless charger for my phone, and not just 3 but "multicolour" ambient lighting - I'll probably lean towards it even at the premium price. But if it doesn't... gee that Skoda is looking good, especially with that 5yr warranty, and the integrated rear windows shades.

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DreamensioN View Post
    OH wow!.

I'm really considering this as my next car (and I need a new car this year). I need to see it in the flesh first though, and I'll really consider this vs the Superb Sportline Sedan.

I was all about VW until just a few weekends ago when my wife wanted to upgrade her Tiguan, and went for a Skoda Superb Wagon. It's just such good value for what you get. My last few cars I've bought with my heart (including the Golf R I currently drive). I just don't know if I do it again (buy the Arteon with my heart), or...really weigh it up and on paper at least...the Superb Sportline Sedan would be the one I'd buy with my head.

If the Arteon has a built in QI wireless charger for my phone, and not just 3 but "multicolour" ambient lighting - I'll probably lean towards it even at the premium price. But if it doesn't... gee that Skoda is looking good, especially with that 5yr warranty, and the integrated rear windows shades.
    That's exactly what I have done... I thought about the Arteon, my guess is it will cost $80K+ for a fully loaded one and extended factory warranty. I love the looks of Arteon, especially that owned a CC before... The Superb 206 ticked all the boxes, it presents an amazing value for money.
    When my mates saw the car they were very impressed, they even thought Skoda is the brand sitting between VW and Audi lol

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

Page 5 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast