Page 30 of 46 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018MY Arteon Discussion Thread

Users Country Flag

15k Sevice & software update

So i took my car in its sevice and a software update fix an issue particular to my build date to do with the disabled driver feature. No half of my mods dissapeared and its doing some things it never did before. Two example which immediately come to mind are the dash now reversts to the function it was on before eg radio station after a phone call is made evrn though the centre display keeps on the phone menu secondly if you open the passenger door the mirrors stay folded up. Will advise other changes as i come accross them. Also have to now redu several missing features such as TSA and interior led colours. All very strange

Users Country Flag
    Features not touched auto high beam Traffic alert tube 320 dash air con mode

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackpaladin67 View Post
    15k Sevice & software update

So i took my car in its sevice and a software update fix an issue particular to my build date to do with the disabled driver feature. No half of my mods dissapeared and its doing some things it never did before. Two example which immediately come to mind are the dash now reversts to the function it was on before eg radio station after a phone call is made evrn though the centre display keeps on the phone menu secondly if you open the passenger door the mirrors stay folded up. Will advise other changes as i come accross them. Also have to now redu several missing features such as TSA and interior led colours. All very strange
    Wow that is very annoying!

I've got a backup of all my factory settings that I've placed into a single spreadsheet with different worksheets per control module, and I've got columns against each adaptation of what was the factory setting, and what my custom value is. This way it's easy to keep track of what changes I've made (plus they're easy to find because I highlighted my changes with a fill colour).
    My car: MY18 Arteon
    My car #2: MY22 Volvo XC40 Pure Electric
    Her car: MY22 Skoda Octavia Limited Edition Wagon

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamensioN View Post
    Wow that is very annoying!

I've got a backup of all my factory settings that I've placed into a single spreadsheet with different worksheets per control module, and I've got columns against each adaptation of what was the factory setting, and what my custom value is. This way it's easy to keep track of what changes I've made (plus they're easy to find because I highlighted my changes with a fill colour).
    Hi mate can you post a copy of your colour codes to reinstall the inferior led please

Users Country Flag
    Hi mate can you post a copy of your colour codes to reinstall the inferior led please

Apology interior . Since moving to a company iPhone i have lost the ability to type

Users Country Flag
    Actually can you post the whole led process i can't find it for some reason

Users Country Flag
    Actually can you post the whole led process i can't find it for some reason

For sure...it's your thread right here. LOL
    Arteon Ambient light & LED Colour change

I kept the 3 factory colours in positions 1,2 and 3 - and just added my own. I managed to get a pretty good orange out of my wife's Skoda. For some reason when I did orange in my Arteon (Blue 0, Green 255, Red 255) - I ended up with white. There's a couple of colours I'm still trying to work out.

But.... I got a nice pink, purple, 100% green looks AWESOME, and so does 100% red. 100% blue is too dark to see on the dash, but looks good in the doors at night. (this is just where you go 255 in one colour, and 0 out the others).
    My car: MY18 Arteon
    My car #2: MY22 Volvo XC40 Pure Electric
    Her car: MY22 Skoda Octavia Limited Edition Wagon

Users Country Flag
    Much appreciated

Users Country Flag
    Have i crossed the thin red line with this mod ? Your thoughts are appreciated

Users Country Flag

Going for the NASCAR look?
    2018MY Arteon Discussion Thread-1677257476001_3853384279001_nascar-nscs14-goodyear-crew-chief922-jpg
    Indium Grey Golf 7.5 Alltrack 135tdi Premium - all options

Page 30 of 46 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast