Support VWWC

Page 30 of 46 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: VAG-COM scanning, who can help

Hi folks,

I have a 2013 Polo and would like to replace my Touch Adapter with a new XXXL Bury System 9 cradle. Is there anyone here from Sydney / North Shore / Nothern Beaches who has the right VCDS and know-how?

I can pay in booze or some $. Happy to travel to you. If not in those areas, can travel up to an hour to reach you.

Thanks.

Users Country Flag
    Hi .

Brisbane (Fortitude Valley) and GoldCoast based GTI owner seeking assistance to enable traffic reports in the VCDS, as well as look at some options with the alternate brake lighting and blinker operation. Disable the soundaktor (at least confirm dealer did it) as well .

Am happy to travel and offer recompense for time . Please PM if you can assist!

Hiya all,

I have a my08 Jetta that needs a quick bit of headunit coding. I'm in Newcastle and will happily travel and reimburse you for your time.

Users Country Flag
    I have a 15.7 cable in Perth if anyone wants a lend or hand. Worked a treat on my Golf R

Users Country Flag
    Hi fellas,

I hope someone in Brissy is able to help me out. We are encountering some jolting issues with the 6 Speed DSG in out 2.0T Jetta and I was hoping as first point of troubleshooting that someone is able to recalibrate the DSG and see if that fixes the problem. Otherwise if someone has a VAG-com they could lend me that would be great.

I am happy to work out suitable arrangements with whoever is able to help me out.

Thanks

Users Country Flag
    Hey Guys,

I have a 2013 Polo GTI and had my Bury System 9 cradle working fine (courtesy of someone from this Forum) until my 5 year service when they reset everything. Is there anyone in Sydney that’s able to help me reprogram my system to accept 3rd party cradles again? Ideally the North Shore but I’m more than happy to travel. The guy who helped me last time has moved interstate.

I don't have the original Touch Adapter so let me know if that poses any problems.

Cheers.

Hey Guys,

Just recently got a 2010 Golf GTi (love it) and I was wondering if anyone could lend me there VCDS cable for me to attempt so tweaks. In the inner west sydney area, however happy to travel and pickup. Please send me a PM if anyone can help me out

Cheers

Users Country Flag
    Hi team,

I'm after someone in SE Melbourne (Bayside) area to turn on the RVC that I have just installed in my wifes Tiguan.

Will travel if needed

Thanks

Users Country Flag
    Hoping someone can help (Melbourne inner suburbs)?

I have a 2009 Passat CC 2.0L TDI and just had the flashing yellow glow plug warning light come up yesterday (also power loss); obviously numerous potential causes! Is anyone in Melbourne able to help me out with a VCDS scan (out of work at the moment so can't afford to pay workshop $80 just to do a scan)? Can travel and offer some beer!

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dubstar View Post
    I'm after someone in SE Melbourne (Bayside) area to turn on the RVC that I have just installed in my wifes Tiguan.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepBlue View Post
    Hoping someone can help (Melbourne inner suburbs)?
    I have a 2009 Passat CC 2.0L TDI and just had the flashing yellow glow plug warning light come up yesterday (also power loss); obviously numerous potential causes!
    Guys, If you still need it I'm in Kilsyth if you want to work out a time to drop by.

If it has an engine or heartbeat it's going to cost you. | Refer a Friend - AussieBroadband $50 Credit

Page 30 of 46 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast