Page 28 of 46 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: VAG-COM scanning, who can help

Who can help

Hi all i have a 2011 golf r and check engine light just come on. Wondering if there is anyone close to penrith western sydney who has laptop and cable and can scan and let me know the fault code? Happy to pay in beer or bbq.
    Cheers
    Good bye GTI Hello Golf R

2. Hi. Ive got a genuine vcds from ross tech and am a bit green with it so im keen to do any jobs free of charge so i can learn. I'm in coburg nth Melbourne.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Users Country Flag
    Hi "the One". I have a Golf GTI Mk 7 and would like to get the air conditioning to stay on recirculate. I see how to do it using the VAG COM but I'd sure appreciate someone doing it for me as I don't have a cable and even if I did I'd stuff it right up.

Can I come around sometime one week-end? Thanks Simon 0401 895606

Users Country Flag
    Sorry - forget that double post. My mistake
    Last edited by SimonJe; 10-08-2016 at 02:43 PM. Reason: I posted twice by mistake

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by SimonJe View Post
    Hi "the One". I have a Golf GTI Mk 7 and would like to get the air conditioning to stay on recirculate. I see how to do it using the VAG COM but I'd sure appreciate someone doing it for me as I don't have a cable and even if I did I'd stuff it right up.

Can I come around sometime one week-end? Thanks Simon 0401 895606
    You do realise that the car taking it off recirculate is a safety feature so that you dont end up with a car full of CO2 eventually and put you off to sleep (maybe permanenty) if on a long trip.
    Last edited by Hillbilly; 10-08-2016 at 03:39 PM.
    2021 Kamiq LE 110 , Moon White, BV cameras F & B
    Mamba Ebike to replace Tiguan

Touche ^

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly View Post
    You do realise that the car taking it off recirculate is a safety feature so that you dont end up with a car full of CO2 eventually and put you off to sleep (maybe permanenty) if on a long trip.
    THanks Hillbilly for your information and concern. I've never had a car that keeps turning off the recirculation mode, but I reckon the Golfs are very well sealed up. So good tip and thanks for taking time to share. kind regards

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by SimonJe View Post
    THanks Hillbilly for your information and concern. I've never had a car that keeps turning off the recirculation mode, but I reckon the Golfs are very well sealed up. So good tip and thanks for taking time to share. kind regards
    It does tell you that in my manuals but may not in yours but worthwhile having a read
    2021 Kamiq LE 110 , Moon White, BV cameras F & B
    Mamba Ebike to replace Tiguan

Users Country Flag
    Hey guys,

installing an RNS510 in my MKVI R soon and i'll need some help coding a few things to get the steering wheel functions and MFD all working.. Is anyone able to assist in the hurstville area or anywhere else in sydney? happy to drive!

Cheers!

Vcds needed western sydney

Anyone in western sydney with a vcds cable that can enable the traffic and the beep on lock for a mk7 golf and b8 passat. Please let me know where and how much. Thanks

Page 28 of 46 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast