Page 16 of 130 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolfsburg Edition Golf R

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by rambleforce View Post
    To clarify, I'm waiting on the build date and specific VIN allocation for my car. Seems like all dealers know what colours and how many Wolfsburgs they're getting by now but I don't think anyone ordering a Wolfsburg has actually got a specific VIN/build just yet (someone prove me wrong!). Until they actually give us that, ETAs are just speculation/best guesses.
    Yeah that's what I'm waiting on as well

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Nostalgie View Post
    Yeah that's what I'm waiting on as well
    All of you are . LolWolfsburg Edition Golf R Aug 8 u should all know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    MY18 Tiguan Highline 162TSI - DSG - Driver Assistance Package Sunroof- R-Line Package - Indium Grey. Oct Delivery

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by rambleforce View Post
    To clarify, I'm waiting on the build date and specific VIN allocation for my car. Seems like all dealers know what colours and how many Wolfsburgs they're getting by now but I don't think anyone ordering a Wolfsburg has actually got a specific VIN/build just yet (someone prove me wrong!). Until they actually give us that, ETAs are just speculation/best guesses.
    that correct. you wont have a vin until it's almost built as this is almost the last stages..

there is even bigger delay towards standard golf r's there is only 100 blue fully options golf r's In the country at the moment

Still waiting for a VIN here. Deposited early May in SA. Blue no sunroof.

Wolfsburg Edition Golf R

Quote Originally Posted by Ground_Level View Post
    that correct. you wont have a vin until it's almost built as this is almost the last stages..

there is even bigger delay towards standard golf r's there is only 100 blue fully options golf r's In the country at the moment
    I dropped into the stealer yesterday to book a DSG service and noticed a blue 7.5 Golf R sitting in the showroom. I opened the door and stuck my beak in but quickly shut it and ran away before I fell in love. Wolfsburg Edition Golf RWolfsburg Edition Golf R

Cheers dave
    Last edited by weonarok; 26-07-2017 at 07:23 AM.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by weonarok View Post
    I dropped into the stealer yesterday to book a DSG service and noticed a blue 7.5 Golf R sitting in the showroom. I opened the door and stuck my beak in but quickly shut it and ran away before I fell in love. Wolfsburg Edition Golf RWolfsburg Edition Golf R

Cheers dave

Good call. I'm not game to even go there as I can resist anything except temptation... LOL

Quote Originally Posted by LibraR View Post
    Good call. I'm not game to even go there as I can resist anything except temptation... LOL
    Haha. You're not on your Pat Malone there. Wolfsburg Edition Golf R

Cheers dave

I saw (compared to what I'm used to) a massive head unit screen, beautiful leather bucket seats etc that I actually was thinking of ringing the the Minister of Finances and War to see how I could budget (maybe even 'fudget') funds.

But then reality crept in when I realised that she is also the Minister for War. Lol

As I speak I'm googling pricing. Wolfsburg Edition Golf RWolfsburg Edition Golf RWolfsburg Edition Golf RWolfsburg Edition Golf R

Cheers dave

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by weonarok View Post
    I saw (compared to what I'm used to) a massive head unit screen, beautiful leather bucket seats etc that I actually was thinking of ringing the the Minister of Finances and War to see how I could budget (maybe even 'fudget') funds.

But then reality crept in when I realised that she is also the Minister for War. Lol

As I speak I'm googling pricing. Wolfsburg Edition Golf RWolfsburg Edition Golf RWolfsburg Edition Golf RWolfsburg Edition Golf R

Cheers dave
    Loving your work... Good luck! I've resigned myself to waiting for the Mk8, or if I dare to, venture across to Audi and take an RS3 sedan for a drive. I'm pretty sure I know how that would end...

So far, I am resisting...

So far...

Hi all, I ordered a Black Golf R Wolfsburg Wagon with sunroof back on the 2nd June 2017.

My Dealer has told me at this stage build date will now be the 2nd week of 2018, a loong wait...

Has anyone heard of an earlier delivery for this spec and / or a better price than $67,400 drive away?

Page 16 of 130 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast