Support VWWC

Page 222 of 240 FirstFirst ... 122172212220221222223224232 ... LastLast
Results 2,211 to 2,220 of 2392

Thread: The Official "I have ordered/received my new MK7 Golf" Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Rooboy View Post
    AFAIK the dynamic indicators are only on the R hatch. If it's on a GTI somebody has either retrofitted them (extremely exxy) or done some coding to mimic the dynamic look.
    Thanks for clarifying mate - a little bit disappointed that my 7.5 GTI original won't have them, but definitely not a deal breaker for me; I looked up aftermarket lights... wow not worth that much $$

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Just got my GTI!! The Official "I have ordered/received my new MK7 Golf" ThreadThe Official "I have ordered/received my new MK7 Golf" ThreadThe Official "I have ordered/received my new MK7 Golf" Thread

YouTube

Users Country Flag
    Congratulations.

So I take it you got this as a replacement for your Polo? I think you did well...

Quote Originally Posted by WallySimmonds View Post
    Congratulations.

So I take it you got this as a replacement for your Polo? I think you did well...
    Thank you Wally!

Yes this is a replacement for the Polo, and it's a completely different machine... I'm very happy with the Golf The Official "I have ordered/received my new MK7 Golf" Thread

Users Country Flag
    Hi Everyone, I have ordered my Golf R Wagon Wolfsburg, it’s due in a week. I am going to swap the wheels straight away as I like black rims (white car) what do you think I should ask for the Pretoria rims in as new condition?

cant wait to get it and do some drives down the coast through Kangaroo valley

thanks

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Errol1098 View Post
    Hi Everyone, I have ordered my Golf R Wagon Wolfsburg, it’s due in a week. I am going to swap the wheels straight away as I like black rims (white car) what do you think I should ask for the Pretoria rims in as new condition?

cant wait to get it and do some drives down the coast through Kangaroo valley

thanks
    Nice. I wanted black prets but found changing them was going to cost 7.5k.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2018 MY18 R 7.5 Wolfsburg | Blue| Sunroof | Finally here! And it's goddam goood!
    2010 Mazda 6 | Luxury Sports | White : Sold
    2009 | 335i | Convertible | Grey : Sold
    2006 Jetta TSI DSG | Highline | Silver : Sold

Hi all, I noticed that my 110tsi 7spd DSG golf has extreme clutch slip in sport mode from a standing start in first gear only. I'm unsure if this is normal behaviour due to being in sports mode however I don't notice any clutch slip in normal mode.

Anyone have this experience?

Quote Originally Posted by ahsee View Post
    Hi all, I noticed that my 110tsi 7spd DSG golf has extreme clutch slip in sport mode from a standing start in first gear only. I'm unsure if this is normal behaviour due to being in sports mode however I don't notice any clutch slip in normal mode.

Anyone have this experience?
    You have posted in the wrong location, try a search function to find some information or start a new post.
    Flipper Dog
    Now - T-Roc R, Audi Q5
    Past VWs- T-Roc R-Line, Golf 6, 7 and 7.5, Touareg 7L and 7P, Passat B5.5, Polo MK3, Polo MK4 and GTI

Hi everyone, back to the VW fold after a 6 year hiatus.

Wife has a fully loaded, blue wagon on order. Due here in two week

Quote Originally Posted by poloplayer View Post
    Hi everyone, back to the VW fold after a 6 year hiatus.

Wife has a fully loaded, blue wagon on order. Due here in two week
    Welcome back! Get a Highline or an R?

Page 222 of 240 FirstFirst ... 122172212220221222223224232 ... LastLast