Page 194 of 240 FirstFirst ... 94144184192193194195196204 ... LastLast
Results 1,931 to 1,940 of 2392

Thread: The Official "I have ordered/received my new MK7 Golf" Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ajobbins View Post
    I got fleet pricing - but anyone can get that if you ask the right questions

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
    Yeah true. I've been offered $25k for the Comfortline white (no options). Is that a good price or should I push harder?

Quote Originally Posted by AdamD View Post
    If you're not happy to report the price you paid, perhaps just say so and don't give specifics, rather than specifying a specific (and incorrect) price. Threads like these are valuable because they give useful information to others to assist in bargaining, and accuracy is important.
    that was beautiful

Quote Originally Posted by AdamD View Post
    If you're not happy to report the price you paid, perhaps just say so and don't give specifics, rather than specifying a specific (and incorrect) price. Threads like these are valuable because they give useful information to others to assist in bargaining, and accuracy is important.
    Its intersting generally to see how people respond to information posted on a forum, as no information at all, benifits few.
    MY18 Golf Alltrack 135tdi - DA pack, SL pack without sunroof, Info pack : tungsten silver

Users Country Flag

Golf 110TSI R-Line & DAP

Paid $36,000 for my Golf 110TSI MY17 with;

• R-Line Pack
    • DAP
    • Pure White
    • Rubber mats front & rear
    • Headlight protectors
    • Bonnet protector
    • European number plates
    • Full tank of fuel

Dealt with Sydney City and Denlo Parramatta. Do not bother with Denlo, absolutely useless and arrogant salesman I've come across. Bought from Sydney City.

Felt I could have managed to get them down to $35,000, should have asked for cargo liner as well. Annoyed that they weren't able to point me in the right direction for R-line compatible mud flaps. Overall, relatively happy with salesman (7/10) - there were times when he was going to call me, never did, etc.

First euro, VW and brand new car, supremely impressed, love driving it.

Best of luck to those negotiating.
    Last edited by Banicks; 05-05-2017 at 08:25 PM.

Users Country Flag
    We ended up getting our 110TSI wagon in Limestone Grey, R-Line pack, DAP, mats etc for $39500 DA.
    As a previous poster mentioned, when you order a very specific colour and trim level that they do not have in the yard then you do loose a lot of your leverage.

I've been so impressed by how the Golf wagon drives compared to my Amarok I'm about to place an order for a 206TSI Passat wagon in place of the Amarok.
    Last edited by kieranr; 15-05-2017 at 11:40 AM.

Users Country Flag
    Ordered and deposited on a new 7.5 Wolfsburg Hatch today! Long wait begins, no EDD from the dealership just yet, could be anytime from Aug to Nov according to them. Hoping some updates regarding build and all that good stuff come through soon.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by rambleforce View Post
    Ordered and deposited on a new 7.5 Wolfsburg Hatch today! Long wait begins, no EDD from the dealership just yet, could be anytime from Aug to Nov according to them. Hoping some updates regarding build and all that good stuff come through soon.
    I got the same answer that you did when I was in today getting my melted clutch sorted and though it prudent to enquire after my Wolfsburg wagon.
    Looking for:- RS4 B7 Avant.
    Current:- Amarok V6 Sportline; Mazda CX-9 Azami AWD
    Previous - Mk 6 R manual; Mk 7 R manual; Passat 130 TDi Wagon. Mk 7.5 Wolfsburg Wagon.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul_R View Post
    I got the same answer that you did when I was in today getting my melted clutch sorted and though it prudent to enquire after my Wolfsburg wagon.
    Was told they might know within 2-3 weeks from order date from VWA the specifics about the build, I assume including build/delivery timing. Previously I thought they were all prebuilt and coming late August but now it seems from my chats with them its rather an order slot which you get into by depositing.

Users Country Flag
    Ordered my Golf R mk 7.5 DSG with sunroof for 60k drive away super excited to get it, i was told very late august

Users Country Flag

Hi all

On Monday I ordered a White Comfortline wagon with Driver Assist pack, towbar, floor mats and mudflaps. The car was in stock, will be ready for me to pick up on July 3. Got it for $31000 including all options and accessories and a full tank. I got $2000 for my 10 year old, high km Peugeot 307 wagon, so changeover was $29000. From Rex Gorell in Geelong, who were good to deal with.

Sad to see the Peugeot go, it has been a great car. My partner's Skoda Fabia 2013 has been fantastic, so I thought a Skoda or VW would be the go this time, as Peugeot now only do the 308 wagon in top of the line spec at silly prices.

I was looking for something a bit more colourful for the new car, but they don't do Corrida red any more (unfortunately) so it's white again... my fourth white wagon in a row...

Page 194 of 240 FirstFirst ... 94144184192193194195196204 ... LastLast