Support VWWC

Page 193 of 240 FirstFirst ... 93143183191192193194195203 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,930 of 2392

Thread: The Official "I have ordered/received my new MK7 Golf" Thread

Users Country Flag

What kind of finance deals have people been getting on GTIs?

I'm looking at one with DAP and Metallic paint financed through VW, but have no idea what sort (if any) deals can be haggled on finance.

Users Country Flag

The Official "I have ordered/received my new MK7 Golf" Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Olle View Post
    What kind of finance deals have people been getting on GTIs?

I'm looking at one with DAP and Metallic paint financed through VW, but have no idea what sort (if any) deals can be haggled on finance.
    Usually they will give you a good price on the car, and sting you on the finance, or vice versa. You can't really win with them.

I would suggest getting a good finance deal from somewhere else, and focus on getting the best price you can with the dealer.

Once you have that locked in, you can then ask the dealer about their finance options and see if they will match what you have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by agentthumb; 08-04-2017 at 07:49 AM.
    Golf MK7 103TSI Highline Wagon | Limestone Grey | DAP2
    Golf MK7 110TDI Highline Hatchback | Tungsten Silver | DAP

Users Country Flag
    Cheers heaps agentthumb for that.

I ended up pulling the trigger on a 2017 Pure White GTI with DAP. Take delivery late next week. Can't frigging wait. I've been lusting after them for a couple of years now.
    Last edited by Olle; 13-04-2017 at 02:03 PM.

Users Country Flag
    Its a long way off but have put down a deposit on a 135kw diesel alltrack in red

delivery in august.... 5 mths to go ouch

Negotiated for my mum a brand new MY17 comfortline hatch, limestone grey with drive assist pack for $28900 , inc mats n tints, with a trade in my12 golf trendline.
    MY18 Golf Alltrack 135tdi - DA pack, SL pack without sunroof, Info pack : tungsten silver

Quote Originally Posted by limiteded View Post
    Negotiated for my mum a brand new MY17 comfortline hatch, limestone grey with drive assist pack for $28900 , inc mats n tints, with a trade in my12 golf trendline.
    $29k seems a lot considering you're trading an only 5 y/o car. I got my new Highline for just under $32 with no trade in (before options)

Quote Originally Posted by ajobbins View Post
    $29k seems a lot considering you're trading an only 5 y/o car. I got my new Highline for just under $32 with no trade in (before options)
    Well remember that when your asking for drivers assist pack, and a certain colour, brand new, it does limit avaliability of stock, and negotiating power, as oppose to just saying 'i want a golf in this trim level for this price, whatever colour you have.'
    There are pleanty of golfs without any options for the right price, and towards the end of the month is a better time to do a deal, however our deal needed to be done early in the month, and on the road early in the month.
    did the walk away and then 2 days later the dealer rang back and dropped $800 off plus put the mats in.
    trade in required alot of paint detailing, wheel detailing, and new battery, plus rego due.
    private sale could have gotten a couple k more, but was going to be a hassle to which we didnt have time for.

the price was 28000 d.a, but i inflated it for the forum, as its not always best interest to advertise everything you do or get, as it is a public forum. Though now towards the end of the month, they are advertising near that same price, since sales are a little down, an thus why i am willing to say the actual price.
    MY18 Golf Alltrack 135tdi - DA pack, SL pack without sunroof, Info pack : tungsten silver

Quote Originally Posted by limiteded View Post
    the price was 28000 d.a, but i inflated it for the forum, as its not always best interest to advertise everything you do or get, as it is a public forum. Though now towards the end of the month, they are advertising near that same price, since sales are a little down, an thus why i am willing to say the actual price.
    If you're not happy to report the price you paid, perhaps just say so and don't give specifics, rather than specifying a specific (and incorrect) price. Threads like these are valuable because they give useful information to others to assist in bargaining, and accuracy is important.
    2008 MkV Volkswagen Golf R32 DSG
    2005 MkV Volkswagen Golf 2.0 FSI Auto
    Sold: 2015 8V Audi S3 Sedan Manual
    Sold: 2010 MkVI Volkswagen Golf GTI DSG

Quote Originally Posted by ajobbins View Post
    Is that price excluding the $2k factory bonus? Which dealership did you go to?

Quote Originally Posted by vect0r4 View Post
    Is that price excluding the $2k factory bonus? Which dealership did you go to?
    I got fleet pricing - but anyone can get that if you ask the right questions

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Page 193 of 240 FirstFirst ... 93143183191192193194195203 ... LastLast