Page 192 of 240 FirstFirst ... 92142182190191192193194202 ... LastLast
Results 1,911 to 1,920 of 2392

Thread: The Official "I have ordered/received my new MK7 Golf" Thread

Hi guys long time lurker here......bought a polo gti last year and that has now been handed down to my beautiful wife!
    Take delivery of Golf R with all the options.....trading in MY16 WRX that just didn't do it for me.......lost big time on the WRX only having owned it for so short. Will be keeping the R for a long while.......so pumped to go get it!!

You will love it mate. I have had mine for almost 2 months now and just love it. I got the apr stage 1 tune plus cai and it hammers. I traded a m4 for the golf and love it. Half the value of the m4 but drives heaps better. Prior to this I have owned mk4 Gti, mk5 Gti, mk6 Gti, v8 Touareg and a number of v5 boras.
    MKVI GTI Red with bits to come

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by shean_dawg View Post
    Hey all,

My current best price has been from a dealer in Sydney and just wanted to check to see what people thought:

New MY16 Golf 92TSI Comfortline in white, with the driver assistance package, as well as upgrading to 18 inch Rotary wheels, plus official VW rubber floor mats, boot liner, front and rear mud flaps. Drive away $31,490.

Chris
    Hi Chris,

Did you end up buying the car described above? I am interested to find out which particular Sydney dealership you get your quote from? Seems like a good deal.

Users Country Flag
    Just put a deposit on an auto 110TSI Golf wagon in Limestone Grey with R-Line pack & Driver assistance pack.
    Should arrive mid March. Stoked.
    Little bit nervous given all the issues raised about the 7spd DSG but as its a second car(My Amarok is my daily driver)we should be right under warranty if we have any issues!!
    We test drove the new Tiguan and then a 110TSI wagon with R-line pack and found the Golf wagon just ticked all the boxes!!

Users Country Flag
    Hopefully you'll be ok. My 92TSI was never driven hard but did spent a fair part of its life in city commuting. Clutch pack died and was replaced at about 13000km. Traded it on the R straight after. I think the dry clutch DSG is a bit hit and miss. City traffic driving possibly the worst environment for it but it should be built for that, or they should all be wet clutch boxes. It will be interesting to see how long VW persists with them if they have such a high failure rate...

Users Country Flag
    Yeah, hopefully should be fine. It will never be driven hard and 13000km would probably be 2 years of driving!!
    My Amarok does most of the kms, the missus will use the Golf a few times a week.
    I have seen somewhere that its recommended to put the gearbox in N when stationary in traffic etc in order to reduce the strain on it. Doesn't really cut the mustard on a new car with a gearbox you think was designed for city type driving.
    Anyhow, fingers crossed we get the same faultless service from the Golf as I've had from my Amarok!!

Quote Originally Posted by LibraR View Post
    Hopefully you'll be ok. My 92TSI was never driven hard but did spent a fair part of its life in city commuting. Clutch pack died and was replaced at about 13000km. Traded it on the R straight after. I think the dry clutch DSG is a bit hit and miss. City traffic driving possibly the worst environment for it but it should be built for that, or they should all be wet clutch boxes. It will be interesting to see how long VW persists with them if they have such a high failure rate...
    Last edited by kieranr; 12-02-2017 at 05:39 PM.

Users Country Flag
    Picked my GTI up yesterday. Didn't think the MK7.5 changes were important enough for me to wait until the end of July. Hoping that the MK8 brings more aggressive styling like the Passat and Tiguan. I think it's time the Golf had slightly slimmer, sleeker headlights. Taillights look perfect already imo.
    The Official "I have ordered/received my new MK7 Golf" Thread-photo-12-2-17-9-43-25-pm-jpg

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by wonjunpark View Post
    Picked my GTI up yesterday. Didn't think the MK7.5 changes were important enough for me to wait until the end of July. Hoping that the MK8 brings more aggressive styling like the Passat and Tiguan. I think it's time the Golf had slightly slimmer, sleeker headlights. Taillights look perfect already imo.
    The Official "I have ordered/received my new MK7 Golf" Thread-photo-12-2-17-9-43-25-pm-jpg
    That's hot!

I just signed one to arrive next Friday for the same reasons. Not a big fan of the gesture controls.

Mine will be Carbon Steel Metalic with DAP

Super keen!

Been driving a Yaris since 2007.
    Get me out of here!

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by jaycv View Post
    That's hot!

I just signed one to arrive next Friday for the same reasons. Not a big fan of the gesture controls.

Mine will be Carbon Steel Metalic with DAP

Super keen!

Been driving a Yaris since 2007.
    Get me out of here!
    Congrats, you should notice a small performance improvement over the Yaris. Check licence points and enjoy!

Users Country Flag

I unveiled the car last week. Was too distracted to post hahaha!

My team leader has the Golf R . I've babied it for about 1000km over the last 10 days, even then it has been more fun than my Yaris in every way!
    The Official "I have ordered/received my new MK7 Golf" Thread-img_0555-jpgThe Official "I have ordered/received my new MK7 Golf" Thread-img_0571-jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The Official "I have ordered/received my new MK7 Golf" Thread-img_0555-jpg   The Official "I have ordered/received my new MK7 Golf" Thread-img_0571-jpg  

Page 192 of 240 FirstFirst ... 92142182190191192193194202 ... LastLast