Page 381 of 495 FirstFirst ... 281331371379380381382383391431481 ... LastLast
Results 3,801 to 3,810 of 4941

Thread: Mk7 Golf R Discussion Thread

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr T. View Post
    So I went above my dealer who has 'limited' info on when I'll get my car... VW Aus told me that my Lapiz Blue Wolfie Hatch with sunroof has a commission number (Woot woot). Then they proceeded to tell me that my build week was late Jan (FFS) with a possible delivery late March (FFSx2). I can't possibly wait that long!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That's the info I got told when I ordered my standard R. As wanted the dynaudio.
    So the extra $ and wait time for the extra audio ( as didn't care about the carbon bits ) wasn't worth the wait. For me anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Jfinger View Post
    That's the info I got told when I ordered my standard R. As wanted the dynaudio.
    So the extra $ and wait time for the extra audio ( as didn't care about the carbon bits ) wasn't worth the wait. For me anyway

Yep, same situation as me.

Users Country Flag
    Yeah thats a rip forceing you to get the wolfburg and waiting if you want the extra's

Just another in the long line of them

I know how you feel if i had to wait another 3 mths for my car think my family and friends would have killed me was driving everyone crazy as it was including myself 11mths was way to long (from 1st hearing about it to picking it up)
    2017 Golf Alltrack 135tdi All options
    19 inch Brescia Wheels Golf R brakes front and rear
    Calipers painted Candy apple gold
    New rear sway bar and linkages

Users Country Flag
    So I went above my dealer who has 'limited' info on when I'll get my car... VW Aus told me that my Lapiz Blue Wolfie Hatch with sunroof has a commission number (Woot woot). Then they proceeded to tell me that my build week was late Jan (FFS) with a possible delivery late March (FFSx2). I can't possibly wait that long!

I've been told for my wagon late December with sunroof. My dealer did say Volks wagon Australia was supposed to send an email explaining the delay.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Nostalgie View Post
    I've been told for my wagon late December with sunroof. My dealer did say Volks wagon Australia was supposed to send an email explaining the delay.
    Right now I would take December. So it doesn't really matter how early you order. I ordered 4th July.

2018 MY18 R 7.5 Wolfsburg | Blue| Sunroof | Finally here! And it's goddam goood!
    2010 Mazda 6 | Luxury Sports | White : Sold
    2009 | 335i | Convertible | Grey : Sold
    2006 Jetta TSI DSG | Highline | Silver : Sold

Users Country Flag
    Right now I would take December. So it doesn't really matter how early you order. I ordered 4th July.

I ordered on 20th June

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Kachingg View Post
    Yeah thats a rip forceing you to get the wolfburg and waiting if you want the extra's

Just another in the long line of them

I know how you feel if i had to wait another 3 mths for my car think my family and friends would have killed me was driving everyone crazy as it was including myself 11mths was way to long (from 1st hearing about it to picking it up)
    Yep. Sucked into the limited edition. Didn't know it meant limited production lol.

2018 MY18 R 7.5 Wolfsburg | Blue| Sunroof | Finally here! And it's goddam goood!
    2010 Mazda 6 | Luxury Sports | White : Sold
    2009 | 335i | Convertible | Grey : Sold
    2006 Jetta TSI DSG | Highline | Silver : Sold

When I first started looking into the R. The dealer said, right from the first conversation, that the Wolfie will be minimum of a January delivery. If I wanted the extras and was prepared to wait, then it would be a 6 month + wait.
    All I really wanted was dynaudio, don't care for the rest however the carbon seats would be nice as it opens up the dark cabin. But for me, I wouldn't be able to handle the wait and can sacrifice the dynaudio. It will hurt resale value in the end, but bugger it. Stock speakers are still alright and I might add an amp later.
    As a result, my R is now in Spain and set to land in Aus on Sept 21 and I'll be able to pick it up late Sept or early Oct! Happy days

On a side note, I took a fellow members advise and sent an email to VW Australia asking why dynaudio isn't available in the R unless you go Wolfsburg edition and that you can option it in a highline etc.
    Got the response I was expecting, if you want dynaudio, then go Wolfsburg.
    It's robbery I tell ya, $60+k and can't get it. Ohhhh well, they still got my money. Lol.

Users Country Flag
    Ah kennyc they know us car nuts don't they?

Shame you can't wait (fully understand tho) the dynaudio is truly epic
    2017 Golf Alltrack 135tdi All options
    19 inch Brescia Wheels Golf R brakes front and rear
    Calipers painted Candy apple gold
    New rear sway bar and linkages

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
    When I first started looking into the R. The dealer said, right from the first conversation, that the Wolfie will be minimum of a January delivery. If I wanted the extras and was prepared to wait, then it would be a 6 month + wait.
    All I really wanted was dynaudio, don't care for the rest however the carbon seats would be nice as it opens up the dark cabin. But for me, I wouldn't be able to handle the wait and can sacrifice the dynaudio. It will hurt resale value in the end, but bugger it. Stock speakers are still alright and I might add an amp later.
    As a result, my R is now in Spain and set to land in Aus on Sept 21 and I'll be able to pick it up late Sept or early Oct! Happy days

On a side note, I took a fellow members advise and sent an email to VW Australia asking why dynaudio isn't available in the R unless you go Wolfsburg edition and that you can option it in a highline etc.
    Got the response I was expecting, if you want dynaudio, then go Wolfsburg.
    It's robbery I tell ya, $60+k and can't get it. Ohhhh well, they still got my money. Lol.
    I have a look around.
    Audison do a Golf Mk7 upgrade kit.
    Audison Prima - APSP G7

And add the Sub
    Audison Prima - APBX G7

And this is better than the Dynaudio.

I have been quote $3200 with sound deadning in the doors.

And it's a plug in system, so to save $ I may even do it myself.

Or go the next step and go Focal. But that's more again.

Page 381 of 495 FirstFirst ... 281331371379380381382383391431481 ... LastLast