Page 86 of 122 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast

Thread: Mk7.5 Golf - News and Discussion Thread

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by frostywinter View Post
    I enabled traffic on my 7.5 R via odb11, works well showing red line for heavy traffic. Also waze on android auto also works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hello frostywinter, did you do anything special or different? I have a MY18 TDI Highline 7.5 and the traffic wont show up after coding with obdeleven! Have done it on 5 other MQB based VAG cars but this is the only one not working.

Thanks Heath
    Candy White 3T Superb Elegance Combi 2.0 TDI DSG Paddles shift's, Elecy Taigate, Towbar, 9W7 bluetooth, t20 tints, matts and flaps

Business Grey NP 140TDI Superb Combi with Tech & Comfort Packs, towbar and rubber matts

Users Country Flag
    I did it about 6 weeks ago now and can't really remember the steps I took, I will look up how I did it and post here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Country Flag
    Next week should be taking ownership of a Indium Grey GTI with Driver Assist, Infotainment and Lux pack. Can't wait. This is my first GTI (and first VW). Awesome drive and the feature set is quite astonishing for the price.
    Last edited by crainger; 12-11-2017 at 07:06 AM. Reason: spelling

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by crainger View Post
    Next week should be taking ownership of a Indium Grey GTI with Driver Assist, Infotainment and Lux pack. Can't wait. This is my GTI (and first VW). Awesome drive and the feature set is quite astonishing for the price.
    Congratz mate i remember waiting for mine could not sit down for a week ants in the pants lol

Great pick with all the extras i also ticked every box and am not dissapointed at all they are what make the 7.5 such a step up from the plain 7 tbh
    Wait till you crank up the volume on the dynaudio smiles all round

Enjoy and dont forget to post some picks
    2017 Golf Alltrack 135tdi All options
    19 inch Brescia Wheels Golf R brakes front and rear
    Calipers painted Candy apple gold
    New rear sway bar and linkages

Users Country Flag
    Next week should be taking ownership of a Indium Grey GTI with Driver Assist, Infotainment and Lux pack. Can't wait. This is my GTI (and first VW). Awesome drive and the feature set is quite astonishing for the price.

I got almost the same as yours just w/o the lux pack lol
    Also my first VW!
    I am enjoying it so far the past 2 weeks =)
    Current car - MY18 GOLF GTI mk7.5 Indium grey with DAP and Infotainment package
    First car - MY15 Honda Jazz VTi-S metallic steel grey

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Kachingg View Post
    Congratz mate i remember waiting for mine could not sit down for a week ants in the pants lol
    I know that feeling. Been spending my time reading up on the mods possible with OBDEleven.

Has anyone had any luck fitting the Dynamic taillights to a 7.5 GTI? Thinking about just getting the dealer to fit. (If they can/will)
    Last edited by crainger; 13-11-2017 at 12:45 PM.

Has anyone had any luck fitting the Dynamic taillights to a 7.5 GTI? Thinking about just getting the dealer to fit. (If they can/will)
    I've had them fitted on my MK7. All the dealers I contacted wouldn't have a bar of it.

Ended up going with Volkstech, who are ex-VW mechanics & know what they're doing; They did this + LED rego lights & dynamic mirror indicators in the one day.
    MY16 MK7 Golf GTI
    - Manual - Sunroof - Folding Mirrors - Lock/Unlock Chirp - 4x Indicator Flash - Traffic - MK7.5 LED Tail Lights with Sweeping Indicators - Dynablink Sweeping mirror LEDs - White LED's on rear rego plate -

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralfi View Post
    I've had them fitted on my MK7. All the dealers I contacted wouldn't have a bar of it.

Ended up going with Volkstech, who are ex-VW mechanics & know what they're doing; They did this + LED rego lights & dynamic mirror indicators in the one day.
    When I picked it up, the dealer asked one of his techs and they said it should be doable as the Euro MK7.5 comes with it. They said they'd do it but would be cheaper if I went online. :/

I'm on Mid North Coast NSW so Volkstech is a bit far. Did they supply and fit or did you source the parts yourself?

When I picked it up, the dealer asked one of his techs and they said it should be doable as the Euro MK7.5 comes with it. They said they'd do it but would be cheaper if I went online. :/

I'm on Mid North Coast NSW so Volkstech is a bit far. Did they supply and fit or did you source the parts yourself?
    Supplied & fitted.

Do you need whole new light fittings or just the controller for the Sweep? If it's just the controller then it shouldn't take too long nor cost heaps?

It'd pay to compare pricing to your local third party installer though as dealers are more expensive.

Would've thought there was a place near you....have you checked the retailer sections on here?
    MY16 MK7 Golf GTI
    - Manual - Sunroof - Folding Mirrors - Lock/Unlock Chirp - 4x Indicator Flash - Traffic - MK7.5 LED Tail Lights with Sweeping Indicators - Dynablink Sweeping mirror LEDs - White LED's on rear rego plate -

Users Country Flag

I've reached out to a few VW guys in Coffs to see if it's something they can help with. I'll need the full tail lights from the looks of it. It has LED tail lights, but not lights that support the sweep.

I'm pretty new to VW/Golf so I'm still learning and reading threads. The plan is to fit the sweeping indicators and dynablink mirrors.

Page 86 of 122 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast