Support VWWC

Page 27 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast

Thread: Mk7.5 Golf - News and Discussion Thread

Hey guys, new member. New to the vw brand. Was looking at an suv for the mrs but test drove an R and now I've got a deposit on a 7.5 wolfsburg hatch. Haven't got a final price yet but had a couple of quotes on the R without sunroof, and that seems to be a good price mr T. Both quotes I got were around that without sunroof. SA dealerships.
    Wolfsburg won me over because I didn't like the spielberg wheels and I wanted all the other options. Nov/Dec delivery date is going to kill me though. Mid august for standard R i believe.

Users Country Flag
    I was able to get mine for 60 and my brother got his for 62, both hatches with sunroof. I think they would keep it at similar pricing to the Mk7 Wolfsburg.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by BigAnt View Post
    Hey guys, new member. New to the vw brand. Was looking at an suv for the mrs but test drove an R and now I've got a deposit on a 7.5 wolfsburg hatch. Haven't got a final price yet but had a couple of quotes on the R without sunroof, and that seems to be a good price mr T. Both quotes I got were around that without sunroof. SA dealerships.
    Wolfsburg won me over because I didn't like the spielberg wheels and I wanted all the other options. Nov/Dec delivery date is going to kill me though. Mid august for standard R i believe.
    Usually quotes I think are quite high until you are ready to sign, but when I deposited for it I made it clear that we were going to negotiate and they said 'yeah sure' . They came back from the RRP with that price, my next move was to detach from what I wanted (heart) and walk away (head). Their move now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2018 MY18 R 7.5 Wolfsburg | Blue| Sunroof | Finally here! And it's goddam goood!
    2010 Mazda 6 | Luxury Sports | White : Sold
    2009 | 335i | Convertible | Grey : Sold
    2006 Jetta TSI DSG | Highline | Silver : Sold

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieGeordie View Post
    I was able to get mine for 60 and my brother got his for 62, both hatches with sunroof. I think they would keep it at similar pricing to the Mk7 Wolfsburg.
    This for the 7.5?

2018 MY18 R 7.5 Wolfsburg | Blue| Sunroof | Finally here! And it's goddam goood!

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr T. View Post
    This for the 7.5?

No the Mk7. If I recall correctly, RRP for the Mk7 Wolfsburg was 57990?

Users Country Flag
    No the Mk7. If I recall correctly, RRP for the Mk7 Wolfsburg was 57990?
    For the 7.5 I got RRP above 64 something with sunroof and driver assist, drive away. I'm assuming the 57990 didn't include on roads right?

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr T. View Post
    For the 7.5 I got RRP above 64 something with sunroof and driver assist, drive away. I'm assuming the 57990 didn't include on roads right?

Correct. With on roads it came to 60. So for RRP (which never includes on roads)to come in at 64 seems a bit steep. I can see that price with on roads but not without.

Users Country Flag
    Ok so yesterday I put a holding deposit on a Wolfsburg Hatch. They don't have prices yet for the Wolfsburg. They passed me a sheet from what seems to be VW Australia, saying the following:

- Early 2018 release, possibly March
    - White Pearl, Lapiz Blue and Orux Black as colours
    - Same bits and bobs as the original Wolfsburg (DAP standard, Carbon Napa Seats, Pretoria Wheels however they are Grey Metallic instead of black)
    - Electric Seats with memory
    - 400W Dynaudio
    - Carbon finish folding mirrors
    - Sunroof as only option for Wolfsburg
    - Few other things too which I can't recall as the sheet is in my car

Dealer reckons similar pricing to last Wolfsburg. I have a clause where I can cancel if price is over 65000.

Users Country Flag
    Ok so yesterday I put a holding deposit on a Wolfsburg Hatch. They don't have prices yet for the Wolfsburg. They passed me a sheet from what seems to be VW Australia, saying the following:

- Same bits and bobs as the original Wolfsburg (DAP standard, Carbon Napa Seats, Pretoria Wheels however they are Grey Metallic instead of black)
    - 400W Dynaudio

Dealer reckons similar pricing to last Wolfsburg. I have a clause where I can cancel if price is over 65000.
    I'd heard late August 2017 for the Wolfsburg R from a dealer in North Syd, mixed messaging! Very sad if it's out to March 2018 for releases

2018 Golf R 7.5 Wolfsburg Edition Hatch - Lapiz Blue / Sunroof

Users Country Flag

- 400W Dynaudio

Prices are out. I'm going to try another dealer.

I'm interested to see what you guys are getting quoted.

Page 27 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast