Support VWWC

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930

Thread: Group Buy: Aftermarket Bixenon Headlights (WinPower Lamps)

Quote Originally Posted by ryanjames20 View Post
    @mui_michael
    Sorry to hear about the news ! Thats just unacceptable quality, very disappointing.
    I hope my Vacar replicas don't suffer the same fate any time soon at least
    Trust me mate, you can't get any worse of a product from a company such as them... poor quality, poor communication from seller (just ask veew from this forum), poor after sales if anything happen to you lights.

Users Country Flag
    I've been dealing with a guy named Ed, he doesn't work for Vacar but i've had so many emails from both Ed and Vacar directly from China asking how my lights are going and if i'm happy. I love them, quality is great and they haven't missed a beat. I'm not sure if you've seen the other problems people in the US have had with a "brand" calling themselves "Helix" - Lights fogging up almost straight away after install and consumers being forced to add silica packs and all this extra messing around.

If only VW Australia could have optioned the Bi-Xenons separately for all of us

MY18 Tiguan | Pure White | R-Line Package | Driver Assist | Sunroof | Euro Spec | Mods to Come
    MY15 R-Line | Euro Plates | Pure White | Driver Assist | Sunroof | Replica R HIDs | Mods to Come Sold Dec 2018

Quote Originally Posted by ryanjames20 View Post
    I've been dealing with a guy named Ed, he doesn't work for Vacar but i've had so many emails from both Ed and Vacar directly from China asking how my lights are going and if i'm happy. I love them, quality is great and they haven't missed a beat. I'm not sure if you've seen the other problems people in the US have had with a "brand" calling themselves "Helix" - Lights fogging up almost straight away after install and consumers being forced to add silica packs and all this extra messing around.

If only VW Australia could have optioned the Bi-Xenons separately for all of us
    Yeah I saw that on GOLFMK7 too, it seems to me the headlights are not sealed properly but who knows!?

Users Country Flag
    Has anyone with Winpower bixenon kit experience any issues with flickering low beam? Seem mine becoming increasing frequent. Not if its draining too much power esp with start stop engine or ballast issue or both?
    Last edited by druster; 14-02-2017 at 08:47 PM.

Users Country Flag

Euro Car Upgrades has Bi-Xenon available - German OEM product manufactured by Volkswgen at $1795 for RHD Use.
    They are not on the website - just for forum users if anyone wants a quality product instead of Chinese replicas.

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930